• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventure Coming May 24th (i.e., tommorrow)

MirandaZink

Really a shame to get to the Pit only to find the badges needed are 1 and 2 day builds. Frankly that's just mean. The PIT concept SUCKS. Create a map 4, 5 and 6 and keep making it progressively harder (which is fine) but give me some choices here versus this and a lousy 50 points to boot!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Really a shame to get to the Pit only to find the badges needed are 1 and 2 day builds. Frankly that's just mean. The PIT concept SUCKS. Create a map 4, 5 and 6 and keep making it progressively harder (which is fine) but give me some choices here versus this and a lousy 50 points to boot!
I agree I'd prefer more maps to the tedium of the pits, too. We spent an extra day this time filling in random waypoints on paths we weren't taking just to avoid going in there any sooner than necessary. Since that's not likely to happen, what we've noticed is the pits have always had the same three windows that rotate through since the first FA. We make it a point at the beginning of each one to make extra blacksmiths and necklaces especially for this structure where there are no blacksmiths needed in the paths we take, so unlikely to have leftovers. There are no 2 day productions asked for in the pits (statues), but you're not the first person I've seen that thinks there are; seems to be a pretty common misconception, not sure why.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@kingcake While I sympathize with you about being locked out of the pits at a crucial point in the FA, chat stops working every.single.time. the FA ends. There's a bunch of posts about that in the bug forum as well, and it looks like it's everyone in every world.

DeletedUser9601

[-]
That happened to us on the second FA. Just submit your tickets. They'll make it up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Friendly reminder that there is a low threshold for attacking support teams. I understand frustrations happens and I also understand venting said frustration is your first instinct. I will suggest re-reading your posts twice before doing so and especially do not go around the forum on a mission.

Xelenia

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
[-]
That happened to us on the second FA. Just submit your tickets. They'll make it up to you.

It happened to the FS I was in for the first FA. I won't go into all I said about it in a different conversation. Just sad they keep putting out a FA that doesn't work for people to spend so much time on and $ in a lot of cases. @Xelenia is right though. This is not an issue that support has any control over. They were responsive and friendly to us even if we didn't like the answer. They simply could not do anything until Inno determined what their response would be. Getting angry at support when there is nothing they can do really isn't fair.