• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Hi
Please don't leave dirty coffee cups in the lounge
And when the sandwich says, "Muck's Do not touch"
It means, "Do NOT touch"
*looks at crackie* -_-

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Greetings! I hope you enjoy the forums! When you get time, please check out the Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge. It is everything players learned and even much more information than other places. Everybody here is really kind and helpful. Ask questions anytime!

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
Hi
It means, "Do NOT touch"
*looks at crackie* -_-
Agreed, food that is left unattended may attract ants. Even if it is labelled.

Welcome Knight Ryder.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Hi @KNIGHT RYDER. I had a conversation recently where someone said Kitt wouldn't be so cool anymore if the show was made today now that we have self-driving cars. Yeah, but nobody's Tesla is bulletproof or flame proof! And although the show never quite explained how it's done in an age before Internet and IoT, Kitt can hack into the electrical grid of people's homes.

Hi
It means, "Do NOT touch"
*looks at crackie* -_-
Alright, alright, alright...
Just don't power wash the table because of the dirty coffee cup. It leaves a very wet mess on the floor.

(Disclosure: I still read all your posts in the voice of Matthew McConaughey.)

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Hi @KNIGHT RYDER. I had a conversation recently where someone said Kitt wouldn't be so cool anymore if the show was made today now that we have self-driving cars. Yeah, but nobody's Tesla is bulletproof or flame proof! And although the show never quite explained how it's done in an age before Internet and IoT, Kitt can hack into the electrical grid of people's homes.
@crackie
Sorry to intrude but the author of "How do I do it? @XLWizard in Questions & Answers wants someone to add a description under their avatar. Can you check it out?:cool:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Welcome KNIGHT RIDER - I love your work.

Lol
I already sacrificed some pie to someone who was clearly collecting for the Queen ( gotta love those food icons on Discord).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Welcome to the forum, @KNIGHT RYDER ! Every time I see your name, the theme music starts up in my head. :D
@MaidenFair I hear the Indiana Jones theme song when I read your posts. :D @BrinDarby reads like Charlie Mackenzie (Mike Meyers) doing interpretive poetry in So I Married An Axe Murderer. I still hope to one day read “hard-hearted harbinger of haggis” in one of his posts. *throws down gauntlet*

Thankfully, nobody has triggered Jurassic Parks theme song…yet.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Welcome to the Forum! I do expect your stay to be pleasant and informative for as long as it, or the forum lasts. ;)

Hi
It means, "Do NOT touch"
*looks at crackie* -_-

The tooth marks you see on your sandwich reflect that fact that touch is something you do with nerves but since teeth have no real nerves there is a way someone, and I'm not speaking of myself of course, could "accidentally" bite said sandwhich. Not that I would ever do such a thing....munch, munch.

And it is physically impossible for me to leave a dirty coffee cup in the lounge since I drink every drop of coffee and then lick the cup clean. Just so you don't accuse me of leaving "dirty coffee cups in the lounge."

AJ