• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spell Idea - NH reset

DeletedUser6375

I'm one of those people who like to do Neighborly Help (NH) nearly every day. But sometimes i miss the start of the NH reset and it just keeps pushing the time back.. eventually over the week(s) i'm forced to stop so i can let it roll over to the next day and start over at a more convenient time. I'd like there to be a spell (or some other form) that would allow me to reset the NH or at least take a few hours off the NH reset.

i'm not 100% sure, but i think the NH is set on an 23 hr rotation.. it'd be nicer if it was like 20hr or something.. just to give a little wiggle room.. but in lieu of that how about a spell that would remove 4hrs (or something similar) from the time of next NH of everyone you helped. It would probably be easier to allow a full reset but to prevent abuse, you could make it so you could only cast it once a week or something.

Anyway.. just throwing out an idea that i really would use at least once weekly. :)

thank you -- Thedarkboo