1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello New to forum

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by dquillen, Jan 11, 2019.

1. dquillen

dquillen New Member

I've been playing the game for a few months and really like it...find it hard to make progress. I belong to group..but the members keep dropping out and no one responds. It's frustrating. I am alone in this? I just discovered the forum so hopefully things will be looking up.

2. Odombriel

Odombriel Member

There is a space in these forums where you can post "looking for Fellowship". I suggest posting which server you are on, which chapter you are in, and what your boosted goods are. From the Elvenstats.com site I note that you are on US5 - Elcysandir. There is a separate forum for each server, but stating the obvious never hurts.

If you were on US2, I would point you out to our recruiters, but you should be able to find an active FS on Elcysandir

dquillen and RosehawkATA like this.
  3. druindar faric

druindar faric Well-Known Member

if you play in ceryven or aryndell we would love tohave you join us

shimmerfly, dquillen and Odombriel like this.
  4. antiochchild

antiochchild Member

Hello

shimmerfly and dquillen like this.
  5. shionnach

shionnach Member

Sounds like you need to find another fellowship with more active players. If you are interested in joining Fae Sidhe in Felyndral we would be happy to have you join us. :)

HJK84 and shimmerfly like this.
  6. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

Hi @dquillen You've come to the right place for lots of info and advice. D:Don't be shy to ask questions. We were all new at one time :D

HJK84 and shionnach like this.
  7. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, @dquillen ! I sent you an in-game message. :D

dquillen, HJK84 and shimmerfly like this.
  8. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Welcome :)

Hope you found a better home.

9. dquillen

dquillen New Member

How do I find it?

10. Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel Well-Known Member

Are you on the mobile app? If so you wont be able to see in game messages. You would have to login to a computer to see it. If you are on a computer just check your messages, there will be an envelope at the top left of the page by your in game picture.

11. Saphirra the magnificent

Saphirra the magnificent Member

I have sent you a message on your world of Elcysandir. Hope to hear from you.