• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New

• Thread starter DeletedUser14806
  • Start date

DeletedUser14806

Haha saying hello.. I think i posted in the wrong category. My na is xXSIRENXx in game.. Not sure on how to join a fellowship. Kind of a a lonely game otherwise?.. Any helpful tips is welcomed.. I dont see a common chat window for map communications.

DeletedUser

I dont see a common chat window for map communications.

There isn't one in this game, however, when you get into a Fellowship, there is chat there. If you're wanting to join a Fellowship, look down toward the bottom of the forum page, and you'll see the subforums for each game world. Find the one for your specific world and check it out. You can also post there that you're interested in joining a Fellowship.

You don't have to be in a Fellowship to talk to people; there's no shortage of people that like talking here on the forum. :p

Welcome to the game, and I hope you have fun!

DeletedUser14806

There isn't one in this game, however, when you get into a Fellowship, there is chat there. If you're wanting to join a Fellowship, look down toward the bottom of the forum page, and you'll see the subforums for each game world. Find the one for your specific world and check it out. You can also post there that you're interested in joining a Fellowship.

You don't have to be in a Fellowship to talk to people; there's no shortage of people that like talking here on the forum. :p

Welcome to the game, and I hope you have fun!
Not sure what game world im in

DeletedUser

When you log into the game, your log in screen shows you what world you are playing in.

Ah, I just found you in Arendyll. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14806

Ok.. I see 3 choices but it looks like arendyll is the one i always sign in to

DeletedUser

why cant the mobile apps partake in the tournaments?

Because the mobile app is a work in progress, that is one of the features not yet implemented.

And you should never hesitate to ask a question; if you can't find the information on your own, someone here or in your Fellowship may know the answer. :)