• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27062

They are actually almost the same in most chapters, if you look at the elvenarchitect numbers. And I also mentioned this in another thread about orcs, but they are not a 1-for-1 replacement because of the difference in sizes. Two orc ships will replace 3 orc nests to get the same production from the same number of squares.
Yeah but the orc ships look way, way cooler!

Farinx

I have an FA Question, I didn't see this exactly spelled out so wanted confirmation: For bracelet collection, if I need say 1000 more goods for the bracelet to be made and I collect 5000, that extra 4000 now rolls over to the next bracelet instead of being lost?

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I have an FA Question, I didn't see this exactly spelled out so wanted confirmation: For bracelet collection, if I need say 1000 more goods for the bracelet to be made and I collect 5000, that extra 4000 now rolls over to the next bracelet instead of being lost?
Yes, that is correct, the extra rolls over to the next bracelet. It is the same with all the other badges. :)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

You can do more than that! All the extra keeps being apportioned to new badges - and there is no limit to how many you can have before collecting them. You can do an entire tournament now, and when it is over you will have made 30+ badges that can be collected with one click for every different type.
I have screenshots of this in my FA Note: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new 'Dawn of Phoenix' questline event starts in Beta Server on Thursday.
I will, as usual, be making a complete event summary with screenshots, quests, prizes, comments and strategy information, in a file format that opens on any PC (without FB or other reader programs).
You are welcome to use and share with friends and fellowship. I will post the link here soon after the event starts.
:)

275765003_10220658255466931_5367007127043409890_n.jpg

The Unbeliever

Some new Phoenix. We won't see it until Thursday.
Very iffy rumor hinting that it might have a combat boost of some kind. (*insert mountain of salt here*)

Now if it does indeed have a decent combat boost & there's League tracking, then be prepared to throw at least a few 1000's dias at this event, since players will go bonkers on extra event scratch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.