• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@Yogi Dave
Short Answer to long answer: NO
Long answer: If they can’t be reasonable why should I?

Very least no more $$$ spent here and will probably be goodbye Elvenar. It’s WAS a nice 5 years but a total 180 in how you’re treating me and I’ve decided “I WANT A DIVORCE!”
I've cut down the money tree to Inno. Not another cent from me. My anger and bitterness has somewhat subsided a tiny bit, however the broken heart from betrayal still saddens me. I was hopeful Inno would come to their senses, insanity on my part. I see divorce looming on the horizon.

Which is now confounded by FA only giving one artifact instead of 2 for completing all 3 stages.
I'm going to try the strategy where I craft a traveling merchant for 3 CCs and then sell it for 2CCs. That ought to plug the hole they introduced.
*claps hands*
I can't in all honesty expect, nor demand, my FS to create CC and use Spell Fragments just to produce random items for Arcane Residue badges. Not at the exorbitant cost of upgrading AW's - lets not forget the additional RR requirement. Presuming of course that any of them may actually attempt upgrading. Good luck to whomever replaces me as Mage.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Our player found the bug, by disconnecting the Thrones, and reconnecting it again, it now calculates correctly.
1705652826320.png

bplarry

I have been playing this game for over 6 years and am on chapter 18. I have been making very good progress up until the new changes took place. I am seriously considering quitting the game entirely. They have taken what used to be fun and changed it into a total nightmare. Instead of making further progress, I am going backward making no progress at all.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Quick and dirty listing you can copy and send to your fellowship on the changes for selling, Since the antiquated message system will not let you send a pic.

Traveling merchants I, II, and III: before you got nothing, now you will get combining catalyst.
Dwarven Armorer: before you got nothing, now you will get RRs.
Other troop boost buildings: before you got nothing or coins supplies, now you will get combining catalyst.
Trading outpost and trading station: before you got nothing now you will get combining catalyst.
Winter Ferris Wheel, Elvenade Supply Carriage, Ice Lindworm, Ferris Wheel Galore: before you got nothing, now you get RRs.
Mana Plant, Gum Tree, Endless Scroll, Moonstone Gate, Float of the Constructs, Valentines Float, Trading Dock, Repair Dock, Harbor Market, Food Stand, before you got nothing now you will get combining catalysts.
Main Docks: before you got nothing, now you will get RRs.
Premium Residence, Premium Workshop, All Premium Culture buildings: before you got nothing, now you will get RRs.
Trading Station will give Royal Restorations, not combining catalysts. Genies will give 3 RRs. Carting Library will give 1 RR. Magic Mana Hut will give 1 RR. Goddess of Wishes will give 1 RR. Furthermore, it appears that virtually every building you can win in events as a daily prize will give CCs. Ranges from 1 CC to 3 CCs, with the larger buildings giving more.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Trading Station will give Royal Restorations, not combining catalysts. Genies will give 3 RRs. Carting Library will give 1 RR. Magic Mana Hut will give 1 RR. Goddess of Wishes will give 1 RR. Furthermore, it appears that virtually every building you can win in events as a daily prize will give CCs. Ranges from 1 CC to 3 CCs, with the larger buildings giving more.
ah well, I did try. Chaos reins as usual with us on the receiving end and it aint pretty.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
ah well, I did try. Chaos reins as usual with us on the receiving end and it aint pretty.
I was not trying to put down what you did. Everything you posted except for 1 item was right! And given your post came out much earlier than mine, that is very understandable. My primary intention was to add additional information to the post you had already made.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I was not trying to put down what you did. Everything you posted except for 1 item was right! And given your post came out much earlier than mine, that is very understandable. My primary intention was to add additional information to the post you had already made.
It's all good. They will probably change it all anyway.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It's all good. They will probably change it all anyway.
Actually, I don't think so. Inno got bad feedback and resistance on Beta. Instead of rethinking things, they pushed the update to live worlds very quickly. So: I believe they have fully committed to this course of action and will maintain it.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Actually, I don't think so. Inno got bad feedback and resistance on Beta. Instead of rethinking things, they pushed the update to live worlds very quickly. So: I believe they have fully committed to this course of action and will maintain it.
oh boy...determination to cause chaos. I don't even know what to think at this point.

sam767

So, coming soon, to get the same benefit to training size, I can place a Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms which is smaller and produces archers, or a Dwarven Bulwark which is bigger and produces the most useless unit in the game. GEE, DECISIONS.
the light melee monument has revolutionized my use of sword dancers. A couple of those with a DA and UUU and these little guys take out almost anything. I routinely use them against heavy units. (End game here w/2 Twilight Phoenix)

Myne

Oh Wise One
the light melee monument has revolutionized my use of sword dancers. A couple of those with a DA and UUU and these little guys take out almost anything. I routinely use them against heavy units. (End game here w/2 Twilight Phoenix)
Sounds like a good plan sam