• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Pheryll

Set Designer
@Pheryll ,
do you have the complete chart ?
with all 3 costs ?

The CC cost is the AW level you are upgrading to (1 for placing, 35 to upgrade from level 34 to 35). The RR cost is only at rune levels and increments by 5 for each (5 for placing, 35 to upgrade from level 30 to 31). The first wonders (Tome of Secrets and Golden Abyss) do not cost any RRs to place.

BrinDarby

Old SF​
New SF​
CC​
RR​
1000​
100​
1​
5​
2000​
300​
2​
-​
3000​
600​
3​
-​
4000​
1000​
4​
-​
5000​
1500​
5​
-​
6000​
2000​
6​
10​
7000​
2500​
7​
-​
8000​
3000​
8​
-​
9000​
3500​
9​
-​

@Pheryll , like this ??? remember I don't have AWs
currently, to know which are rune levels.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The chart @BrinDarby posted is correct. You may say that the rune levels are every 5 levels, but it is the upgrade from that level to the next which requires the full rune wheel and the RRs.

Yep. So it is building at/upgrading to levels 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, and 31 that require RRs, with the exception of Tome and Abyss not needing RRs to initially build.

BrinDarby

Thks all, and thks for the orig Old-New chart.
@Pheryll . I'll think of it as.... paying every 5
lvls RRs ( lvl+4 ) and paying every lvl CCs ( lvl )
( which is what Pheryll said to begin with )

and reguardless of size a lvl 31 AW will cost
140 total (yikes) RRs, and 496 CCs...... lololol.
( at the current new SF amounts/chart )

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What is the schedule for the spire of eternity? Is this the last week for Steam Golem artifacts or is there 1 more week? And if this is the last week, what artifact is coming in next week? It is so frustrating that Inno will not even post the basic announcement about changes to the spire rewards to the forums anymore!

Pheryll

Set Designer
This is what was posted on the Beta News

Deadeye Jerry - Beta CM03/16/2024 11:23 AM​

Dear Humans and Elves, On March 17th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks. Changes:
  • The Steam Golem will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
  • The Astral Phoenix Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead.
  • The Chromafrost Glacier Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting.
Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team

Henroo

Oh Wise One

Dear Humans and Elves, On March 17th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks. Changes:
  • The Steam Golem will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
  • The Astral Phoenix Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead.
Is the spire in Beta 1 week ahead of live worlds or 2 weeks ahead?

Pheryll

Set Designer

Anonglitch03/25/2024 at 6:33 AM​

Hi everyone!

Version 1.195​

It will go live on the EN servers from March 26th and all other servers from March 28th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Some bugs have been fixed​

• A display issue was fixed, the event currency in the outskirts will no longer be stuck after collecting.
  • We have added back the info button for Combining Catalysts in the Production tab in the Magic Academy.
  • If messages were sent simultaneously from the browser and app, the order could have been messed. We have fixed the order of the messages of the threads and now it is the same for the browser and app.
  • Another display issue was fixed in the Enchantment overview, some of the elements were overlapping.
  • We have fixed a display issue in the upgrade tab of D-111 AW, the time was incorrect.
  • We have fixed the popup for canceling the construction of a level 1 Ancient Wonder.
  • The description of some Video Ads has been fixed. (NL only)
  • Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in: [link removed] Thank you for your help and assistance!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

I am waiting for the astral phoenix artifacts in the Spire ... so tired of the steam golem, which I seem to get ad nauseum. I've had a second base in storage ever since the event for it. Haven't put it out because I have only 2 artifacts, after building my first base to level 10. It will be awesome to have 20 percent off negotiations in the spire, if I can get 7 artifacts. For negotiators, that cuts down on literally tons of goods.

Sathiru

I am waiting for the astral phoenix artifacts in the Spire ... so tired of the steam golem, which I seem to get ad nauseum. I've had a second base in storage ever since the event for it. Haven't put it out because I have only 2 artifacts, after building my first base to level 10. It will be awesome to have 20 percent off negotiations in the spire, if I can get 7 artifacts. For negotiators, that cuts down on literally tons of goods.
I keep getting the Ashen and Astral effects mixed up, as I still need artifacts for both!

I wish the duration for the feeding effect on Astral was longer, 12 hours doesn't get far unless you use timeboosters.

Pheryll

Set Designer

Anonglitch03/27/2024 at 7:06 AM​

Dear Humans and Elves, On March 31st, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks. Changes:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Actually a 2nd fully evolved Steam Golem would be useful for most cities now. A stage 10 Steam Golem gives a combining catalyst daily, which is actually now a great benefit since the change to AW update costs. And Steam Golem is also an Unurium source for high level cities. I'll be putting a 2nd Steam Golem in all of my advanced cities that win enough artifacts to fully evolve it. And I hope to win 1 more artifact for it in the baby city (currently have 8 artifacts for it there).