• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Yogi Dave

Since there is a News from Beta thread and the forum is still here, but announcements etc. will only be published in Discord, I'm hoping some people who are in both will give us some info, such as events starting and maybe info about them, release notes. In general, things Inno is letting the community know about, but only in discord. That is already happening.
tart date for Live for the event currently going on Beta has already been announced on Discord as Sept 28, or Thursday of next week. Don't expect to hear anything official here, since the forum is already dead to Inno.
It was made clear that all Future announcements would be on Discord and of course In-game Messages.
Since the forums are still here I would say this Quote is most accurate "news of my death has been greatly exaggerated" (slightly altered)

The event @Enevhar Aldarion mentioned is "A Gateway to the Past". Here is the link to its beta announcement:
A Gateway into the Past 2023
I hope this link won't be removed since only those with discord accounts can see the official info for it. Just remember the start date is Sept. 28 which is a Thursday.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Don't forget to exchange emails with friends from here to anyone planning on not joining discord! Can't message in game unless person is in your world.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My email is hard to figure out. I mean how many of me are there on the biggest email system on the planet? Yep, 1. So, take a chance and guess if you need to.

Yogi Dave

A Gateway into the Past Event - Live from September 28​

Embark on a journey with a mystical dwarven board game that unveils a gateway to the past! Through this game, we are transported once more to the magical dimension of the Sun and Moon dwarfs. Our mission: to forge a lasting and stable connection between the two worlds. You can find a complete overview of the event on this video:

Main Prize: Solunar Nexus​

It is an Evolving Building and produces Mana, Unurium, and Knowledge Points. At the highest evolution stage, it gives even a Time Booster!

A new expiring building: Queen's Idol​

It can be acquired from both Grand Prize and Royal Prize lanes. It boosts the Base Coin production in your city.

One more thing​

Compared to the last merge event, we have changed the board size. It has now fewer cells, but increased individual size. This change has multiple benefits. It is now possible to see more clearly the different pieces (especially on mobile). From a strategic point of view, the merging game will be more interesting and fun to play. Please let us know your thoughts in our discussion thread about the new Event here: ⁠Unknown Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team (edited)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Thanks for this

I was disappointed when someone in my FS messaged the announcement and the link went to that place
I came to the forum hoping they still put the announcement here
no luck

Have I mentioned I am somewhat not fond of "the site that shall not be named"?

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

Dear Humans and Elves,

Due to popular demand, we are very pleased to introduce the hide buildings option for our browser players.

From the 25th of September, you will be able to hide buildings when you are organizing your city. This option will show up when you start moving Buildings. Therefore, this option is already active on both mobile and browser. If you haven't seen what this is about yet, please check out the video and a couple of images below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

1695379878341.png

(Sorry, link is internal to discord and would cause a download. It's only 6 sec. long and just shows a building being moved)

---posted by AnonglitchToday at 6:39 AM ET

Pheryll

Set Designer

Version 1.184​

Dear Humans and Elves, Our Version Update will go live on the EN servers from September 26, for US, on September 28. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• The trader confirmation popup is removed on browser so that players can easily place multiple offers
  • We added content linked to future events

Bug fixes​

• A display issue was fixed for a quest where the dialog bubble popped up, you could see 3 dots which shouldn't have been visible

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Version 1.184​

Dear Humans and Elves, Our Version Update will go live on the EN servers from September 26, for US, on September 28. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• The trader confirmation popup is removed on browser so that players can easily place multiple offers

I saw that on Beta after the last update there and thought it was a bug because there are no more update announcements there either. The Beta forum is even more ignored than this one, when it should the be one still get the most attention. But I guess they do not care about our bug reports there. It makes me wonder how much will not get reported and make it to the Live servers, since so many of us on Beta also refuse to move to Discord.

Pheryll

Set Designer
@Enevhar Aldarion, it looks like Discord has become the exclusive Beta community
Deadeye Jerry
Hello, after careful consideration, every bug in the last 2 weeks that was reported both on the discord and the forum from different players, both players will be rewarded but from now on, only bugs reported on the discord server will be rewarded.

I will reward your diamonds within 60 minutes, if some of you don't get their reward, please hit me up on discord.

hvariidh gwendrot

i don't see the advantage on pc, you just click on the bldg move it over and look, and if needed teleport something, place another or move on .. but i use a gianormaous screen to play the game on, i would have stopped playing day 2 on a phone app lol

hvariidh gwendrot

it just showed up about 10 seconds ago at time of this post and what it does is turn my entire city in to a color coded 2-d format ? i thought this was suppossed to just invisible 1 bldg you wanted to see around, not the entire city ? hide a bldg is not dissapear the entire city lol like elvenstats i kinda like this better than making 1 bldg invisible

Last edited:

Dhurrin

it just showed up about 10 seconds ago at time of this post and what it does is turn my entire city in to a color coded 2-d format ? i thought this was suppossed to just invisible 1 bldg you wanted to see around, not the entire city ? hide a bldg is not dissapear the entire city lol like elvenstats i kinda like this better than making 1 bldg invisible
The button states "Hide Buildings". Plural.
And it sure is a great help as it will basically show you just the footprints of each building, which makes it a lot easier to move them and even more so move (or delete) streets without having to guess.
If you are not sure what building exactly is where, you can either have them show up again, or select a building and it will show you what that building is.
Having just 1 building be 'hidden' makes no sense at all to me. I for one am really happy about this function having been introduced on the browser as well as the app.