• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next FA

DeletedUser3122

The way the FA is set up players between chapters are going to do a lot of the heavy lifting anyways (I have almost 100 workshops on Winy at the end of halflings)

I did the same. Because I'm done with halflings, set up 100 workshops and bunches of T1s. If I hadn't done that, I'm sure we would not have ranked so high. But it also meant babysitting all those 11 hours a day (off & on, leaving the game open in the background). NOT fun. Huge amounts of effort and for what? Those prizes? o_O

I respect that but I'm not looking to run an ant colony :p ... I'm actually a fan of mild chaos, makes things interesting. The FA just really amps it up to a level of madness no longer interesting and just down right stressful.

That's my style too. Let there be chaos! I want to see what folks contribute and what they work on. If I plan it all out, way too organized for me. I did the bulk of the work as it was, I wasn't going to be reduced to a game accountant. :D

Quest cycling for FAs should be done away with if at all possible.

We all know that ain't gonna happen. Unfortunately.

right now FAs are mostly just frustrating. There's very little actual gameplay here, even by Elvenar's standards. You spend most of your time trying to coordinate your FS members and dealing with clicking through a bunch of quests just to keep repeating the one(s) you're personally working on, and I personally find neither of those things particularly enjoyable, especially when the rewards are so lackluster.

Totally agree. It's an unpleasant chore.

I don't fear management I just don't care for over-management as a leisure activity.

Agreed. That event requires way more management than should be necessary in any game of this nature. I'm not going to jump through Inno's, or members' hopes and hoops. If members don't like it, they can leave my FS. Simple as that.