• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notification of receiving AW chest rewards

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1061148
  • Start date

Notification of receiving AW chest rewards

• Total voters

Deleted User - 1061148

I would really like to have a notification of where all those KP's come from when I receive them from someone completing their Ancient Wonder.. Sometimes I donate alot to players, and like the trades-it shows who took your trades-I would like one to let me know who I recieved all the chest rewards from someone completing their Ancient Wonder!

Deleted User - 1061148

No idea. Maybe I didn't see the poll when you first made the thread?
I think you didn't write anything, but just voted yes with a thumbs up-and what I read-was you quote only...Your quote is what threw me off..it comes off being a bit rude..in a way, without a formal response before it..I think that is what I saw?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think you didn't write anything, but just voted yes with a thumbs up-and what I read-was you quote only...Your quote is what threw me off..it comes off being a bit rude..in a way, without a formal response before it..I think that is what I saw?
That seems much more likely. My signature line can definitely be taken negatively.

Deleted User - 1061148

Has this been implemented, and I just haven't noticed?
No, they have not implemented this yet. I really wish they would. It would be so helpful. I donate to fellowship & world fellows, so it would make me smile to know when I get a full bar-and not know whom it came from.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think they are considering the pop-up that only occurs if you are online and doesn't tell you who's it is as if it was somehow satisfying this, even though it's useless. We probably need a more specific, and detailed, suggestion that uses "better notifcations" in the subject since technically we are getting notifications. Sometimes. Crappily.

DeletedUser2768

I think they are considering the pop-up that only occurs if you are online and doesn't tell you who's it is as if it was somehow satisfying this, even though it's useless. We probably need a more specific, and detailed, suggestion that uses "better notifcations" in the subject since technically we are getting notifications. Sometimes. Crappily.

I still want to see tabs in the notification popup. One for trades, one for neighborly help, one for fellowship help (optional), one for when players join/leave the fellowship.

Deleted User - 1061148

I still want to see tabs in the notification popup. One for trades, one for neighborly help, one for fellowship help (optional), one for when players join/leave the fellowship.
I agree, with all this-and the extra one about the KP donations-who it comes from

Deleted User - 1061148

I sure wish they do this!!! But why cant it just say in the notifications-You received chest rewards from "so& so's" AW update. Seems easy enough!