• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OCD & Building Rotation

DeletedUser

I have extreme OCD. That said, I am grateful you CAN'T rotate the buildings. Yes, it does cause a little extra anxiety. But after re-arranging multiple times, I get a city that looks great and always find more space. I look far in advance and plan my upgrades based on research and cleared provinces. I have found that both rewarding and a stress reliever. In the end, my anxiety level is way down.

Any one else feel this way?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Can you rotate manhole covers??

OCD.jpg

DeletedUser43

At first I found it annoying, but now I like the challenge. I do wish we had a storage shed so people who bought expensive buildings didn't have to throw them away.

DeletedUser

I was wishing the same thing. Like right now everyone needs steel in one of my FS's. Most of us sold the buildings. Would be nice to pull one out of the shed right about now. ;)