• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Yogi Dave

I really liked Xelenia too. She was proactive with the Ideas and Suggestions section and the originator of the rules for them. There haven't been many changes to them. Back then, our suggestions really got to the developers, and she got feedback from them. Of course, that was before the bottleneck (blockade?) of the CM's voting was added. Seemed that pretty much ended getting anything to the devs or feedback from them.

Helya overall had the best attitude and interaction with us. Both are very much missed from the forum.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
You'd think after the joke in the original post was explained, whatever mod was involved would apologize and restore the original post.
But OH GODS NO, mods admitting they make mistakes/ :O
Unpossible.
The best you can expect is, "that was funny."
I have admitted when I made an error or mistake, I am not perfect and my feet go to the bottom when I step in water. I saw the original post and laughed and was surprised that it got mod-edited, but there is no way for me to know who did it. At this point, it hardly matters.

So back on topic anything new to add for feedback?

Myne

Oh Wise One
I am not impressed with the format of the elvenar discord channel. We are losing too much information from the forums, and what have we gained? A whole slew of Beta channels, and one each for each regular world. Searching for stuff on there is a nightmare. There is no search function either. I see @Lelanya has been trying to put info in but where are all the other scrolls of knowledge? The vast quantity of the knowledge that has been so helpful to so many players is going to be lost. That's a dirty rotten shame and shortsighted as heck.

Count Rupert

If Inno is serious about this, shouldn't they be providing How-Tos for content providers to move their content over to Discord? That means having some sort of structure. That should have been in place before they initiated the move. As it is, it's a couple of channels with 50+ conversations going on all one time. If they wanted to save money, why don't they merge all the forums into a single forum instead instead of moving to a chat room that's ill equipped for the task?

I got to the Forum by a link from Wiki! I hope they keep that link !
People I talk to are dissatisfied with Discord and just to go there. I also noticed the push for Facebook!
It seems to me Inno is trying to find what works for them!!

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I saw the original post and laughed and was surprised that it got mod-edited, but there is no way for me to know who did it.

I am surprised at that. I modded a forum, admittedly by a larger and richer company than Inno, but it was a few years ago.
I could see anything another mod did.
It would show the original post, then "edited by Bilbo"

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am surprised at that. I modded a forum, admittedly by a larger and richer company than Inno, but it was a few years ago.
I could see anything another mod did.
It would show the original post, then "edited by Bilbo"

Like with regular members whose forum accounts get deleted for inactivity, the same happens to former mods who have also quit the game. Go back through the really old update and announcement posts and all you will see is "DeletedUser". So the current mods have no way to tell who did what once their account is deleted.

Yogi Dave

Like with regular members whose forum accounts get deleted for inactivity, the same happens to former mods who have also quit the game. Go back through the really old update and announcement posts and all you will see is "DeletedUser". So the current mods have no way to tell who did what once their account is deleted.
I've always thought the 'DeletedUser' was for people who actully deleted their account. There are still posting from former mods from back in 2020 that I've seen. In fact, the last post by that former mod was Dec. 31, 2021. That's much older than the post that was being talked about.

BrinDarby

@defiantoneks , you miss'd my point.......

everything under the (game name here).com/
Everything owned/operated by TheCompany
All advert/traffic revenue to TheCompany
all data/metadata ONLY collected by TheCompany

defiantoneks

@defiantoneks , you miss'd my point.......

everything under the (game name here).com/
Everything owned/operated by TheCompany
All advert/traffic revenue to TheCompany
all data/metadata ONLY collected by TheCompany
maybe i dont see the point at all. you complained why go to a 3rd party. wiki is Inno. so why indeed go to a 3rd part when you have wiki available. the only missing part there is user ability to contribute. they already moderate HERE to allow those special contributors, so why not add the ability for user posts on wiki?

maybe i dont speak Packled.