• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Smooper

I used to watch Next Generation back in the mid-90's. I don't remember Pakleds. I have a very bad memory for that sort of thing anymore. If it was on DS9 or any other iteration, I would have no clue.

TimeMachine

I used to watch Next Generation back in the mid-90's. I don't remember Pakleds. I have a very bad memory for that sort of thing anymore. If it was on DS9 or any other iteration, I would have no clue.

1697849549747.png

BrinDarby

I always hear ..... " We are strong, We make things go "

reminds me of the orig cartoon transformers.....
Grimlock , "mmmm Me Grimlock, Me smash things"

Back to the Packleds tho, just goes to show ya ....
They were smart enough to capture Geordie, So
they did have a few brain cells , But... just like the
preverbial dog chasing the car, they didn't have a
clue what to do once they caught the car.

So Yes, Inno does have a plan I guess, but Custer had
a plan too. Some of the things they are implementing
may work on other games, but unless all the current
players go away, and they get a brand new playerbase
..... uhh no, we're not gonna "fall for that".

Bartle&James moment :
Wait whaat , ppl are quitting ........... Brilliant !

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
But is it for real? Or is it a bait & switch with the link taking folks to Discord instead?
It takes you to "Do you know how to register to join the Forum community?"

So they're driving people to registering for the forum after they told everyone they're shutting it down? Or could it be they're keeping the EN forum now? I can't wait to learn something equally ridiculous like they'll save the EN forum but not the US forum. Cause you know, EN has 4,171 registered users and US has 9,905 but let's make EN the bastion of the English community.

FaunWillow

I assume the EN pop-up announcement was more in line with the international support team simply being supportive of their players as much as they are allowed to do so right now, more than any other motive or behavior.
I thought it was a nice and helpful gesture on their part and the players seem delighted to see it, as well. After all, the forums are still active and open for now. :)
The more folks that know about the forums and see the petitions on each forum, the more we can show how important and valuable these forums are for everyone.
It's gotta be a tough situation for the mods and cms to be in right now and it's not their fault that our beloved forums are (potentially?) being closed down at the end of the year. :)
It would be lovely if all of the forums were as open and friendly right now in regards to the mods interactions with the player base(s) . I totally understand that it's an awkward time for them though.
Everyone is out here in no-man's-land, not knowing what will happen in a month or so. :(

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes, I too was coming to report on the link, to their "Did you Know" which they claim we ripped off of them, when the Scrolls were created. :rolleyes: Their 'did you know', is like the stuff the game promotes when we sign in, "Did you know if you visit your neighbor, you will earn coins ... " kind of thing. They recently added a ... How to sign into the Forum one.

This Forum is way better, please let it be this one for the English language.

BrinDarby

This Forum is way better, please let it be this one for the English language.
otherwise we need spelling lessons.....
colour , flavour.... whats with all the u's ??

Lets keep adding to our petition..... heck, just everyone from
gold spire FSs, would be 200-300 ppl , I thought 100 ppl
would be easy, but a actual "push week" approach to our
petition.... we could top 1000 ppl.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
otherwise we need spelling lessons.....
colour , flavour.... whats with all the u's ??

Lets keep adding to our petition..... heck, just everyone from
gold spire FSs, would be 200-300 ppl , I thought 100 ppl
would be easy, but a actual "push week" approach to our
petition.... we could top 1000 ppl.
Lol I am Canadian, I do not need spelling lessons. You have the Dictionary publisher Merriam Webster to thank for 'simplifying' words like centre, favour and so on. Snort!