• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Laochra

I started a private Discord channel for my Fellowships beack during the great FA debaucle, when all the In-Game chat went down right at the beginning & we could only communicate through the email option, which was not available on mobile at that time. Many of the members joined & we used it for a couple of years as a backup to the chat feature--mostly for socializing, but it has not been used for many years & I don't want to go back to it.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I can't figure out how discord works. Can't enter contests. Thanks for making this so much more difficult.
I'm on it for my other game but still learning a lot and not knowing everything about how to use it just yet but learning a little more each day.

Deleted User - 848894468

Just like everyone else in this world making changes and not giving choices, as I have mentioned in other posts, I rarely log into Facebook, don't use my cell except for emergencies, keep accounts and logins to a bare minimum, I tried Discord, the amount of times of trying to get in is horrible.... the amount of resources and easy login with the Forums was perfect, I see game updates stopped about Sept/Oct. so yes, I have been in the dark for a while about the game...

But like everything else, change is inevitable, no matter how much we say or give good examples, they will do what they want in the name of progress and what others are doing. I am coming very close to hanging up my Elvenar shoes, jumping through hoops, I do not do..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think I mentioned this way earlier in this thread, but I will do so again. I still do not like Discord, but because you can access it as a normal website and do not ever have to use the app, I made an account, just to keep an eye on things. It is super simple to make an account in the browser, I think they only wanted an email address when I signed up. Once you make the account, you can click on one of the in-game links that takes you to Discord and you should have an invite to the Elvenar Discord pop up.

I will not be joining Discord. With running so many events that have characters staring at the side and trying to keep up with the game, what will Discord do for me? Yes, I know that events are optional but I do not understand Innos's reason for not skipping a beat with them.
Also, hear the tech tree has been changed a little at a time. and is easier.
Never knowing when a new event or FA is going to occur is no fun either. I have like most spent money on this game. Not complaining if I was seeing some real improvements and caring for the membership, especially the Forum.
When will the people who loved and love this game be included in decision-making by offering suggestions that will be seriously considered??
This Forum is a good example. Inno took away the way I could get to the Forum. When I saw that, I felt like after all the sincere work put into The Forum did not matter. There is valuable information and so much to offer all players.
My days with Elvenar may soon be over.
Gee even Pogo /EA has Forums and takes surveys of membership. for ideas and feedback! Does that say something?? Not comparing games just noted some Websites may care.
Hope some good news comes this way,

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Today's in-game announcement regarding the Spire of Eternity was incorrect. It says that on Jan 7th they will be phasing out Glory of the Nimble artifacts and phasing in Chromafrost artifacts. However right now there are Witch Doctor artifacts in the spire, not Glory of the Nimble. There seems to be no mechanism for reporting issues in this forum anymore. Does somebody who has Discord want to pass this info onto the Devs?

-Solaris-

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hello! You are correct Henroo, I've edited our in-game announcement to make the changes about the Artifacts that will be phased out from Glory of the Nimble to Witch Doctor Artifacts. Unfortunately, I cannot edit the announcement in Discord but I will raise the issue. Thank you for noticing!

AussieChick

Why?? I am guessing that there is money to be made for Inno to join Discord. Can anyone confirm this?
I will not join Discord as they require my personal information such as a phone number.
I guess there is money to be made selling our phone numbers on the dark web?
Now the mass changes to AW's (also a money grab) I am not sure I will be staying in Elvenar.
Its sad as I have been here from the beginning. :(

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Why?? I am guessing that there is money to be made for Inno to join Discord. Can anyone confirm this?
I will not join Discord as they require my personal information such as a phone number.
Now the mass changes to AW's (also a money grab) I am not sure I will be staying in Elvenar.
I really am not going to like the AW changes at all! But please at least let's see what happens or give it a month to see if they end up changing anything else to try to adjust it better? There are many players leaving, but I really wish they would at least stay just enough to find out if these changes will stay the way they are or not. Especially players like you that have been here since the beginning.

muddyboots

I joined discord to see what it was all about and they didn't need any personal info, just an email address and a password. I prefer the layout of this forum, but there is a lot of activity on discord. I'll skip between the the two I guess.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I joined discord to see what it was all about and they didn't need any personal info, just an email address and a password. I prefer the layout of this forum, but there is a lot of activity on discord. I'll skip between the the two I guess.
That is what I have been doing. Takes a bit to get used to the way they have things set up as they are still new at it and not set up as good as most game discord channels are. It still will be a lot of activity on there either way though. I prefer the forum though. I did give them my phone number personally in case I forget my password or my phone gets crushed again and can't get my saved things out of it so they can just text me to make sure it's me and let me back in right away. I've never recieved any texts from them other than for that when I tried to log back in years later after not using it a long time. If the government wanted to track me they can with the app or not I realize.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Discord is nothing more than a cost cutting measure. Most of what can be done here, can also be done on discord. The core competency of Inno is making games and really cool art not forums and communication tools. I like this forum better, but I do understand why Inno moved the discussion to Discord. The interesting part is "when the __it hit the fan" on this last update, Inno decide (more likely the moderators) that some information worked better here. Basically, Inno decided that Discord wasn't exactly what they needed to manage their customers.

Hurumph - and food for thought

Rowdiesaurus

How to use it for finding new fellows for my FS? I tried, but gave up, now I really don't have time to go back, it's tedious, feels like I am an unpaid intern.