• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Only diamonds can buy the new expansions????

shimmerfly

Yea I am almost done with this game, I am just starting out and am dissapointed how much every thing costs, can not afford to buy diamonds, and can not get any magical stuff without

Too bad you feel that way. There is No reason to buy diamonds in this game at all IF you have some patience and like a challenging game that you can plan on playing for the next two years or more. .
Good luck and sit back :p

DeletedUser3507

If you have maxed your scouts, then yes...unfortunately the only way to get expansions will be through diamond usage and tech (if they are available). And just to clarify, it is not mandatory to buy expansions with diamonds in order to move forward with the game. The premium expansions are optional.

Xelenia

With space requirements of chapter 10-13 you almost have to have quite a few of them.. Otherwise you will be in a hurt..;):)

DeletedUser12171

It's a good thing rank is of absolutely no use in terms of gaining access to game content.

The bottom line on extra space in this game is it allows you to progress faster, that's pretty much it. And if you're so inclined, it does help you go further in tournaments. I'm not anti-spending, I have bought not a few expansions myself too, but it's definitely an optional, luxury item rather than a need