• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

only for the rich and famous

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
100% sale??? I'm pretty darn sure I don't even get 50% sales someone mentioned :mad: Not exactly a fair marketing strategy to screw your regular paying customers :( I get that they want to get free players hooked but still.....
I started out about a month into the game spending $20 and was continuing along, spending about $20/month as I got impatient. Then, they ticked me off with removing the $19.99 option and I quit buying diamonds for about 4 months, even ignored the 50% and 80% offers. At the 4 month mark, they presented the 100% option and I caved and stocked up for $80. The next 100% option appeared about 3 months later. Though it's not enough for a pattern yet, I think I can live with only buying when that offer pops up.

DeletedUser3468

I'm 99% sure the change will come based on a change in your squad size, but I don't know the magic number. Would you mind checking your squad size each week until you start needing T2 goods to cater in the tournament?

I managed to test and figure out that you need orcs to cater after 1251 SS, but making another account to check T2 & T3 is too much for a lazy Soggy.

I'll try to remember... it would be interesting to know. So far it's only asking for T1 and my current squad size is 69. Let's see what happens when that increases.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Oooooh! I didn't even think about the initial 1st offer :oops: I'm pretty sure I did that day 1 since I've played a couple of other games and I know myself :rolleyes:

@SoggyShorts It has always annoyed the living H_ out of me that telecom companies all advertise deals, none of which are available to loyal customers :mad:

@Sheianna I only catered for a long time because I didn't want to battle and did just fine. It may be wrong but I've been told by other people that they waited until chapter 4 and it was better then.

DeletedUser3468

@Sheianna I only catered for a long time because I didn't want to battle and did just fine. It may be wrong but I've been told by other people that they waited until chapter 4 and it was better then.

I primarily cater because the fighting is too time consuming for me, especially since I don't use the auto fight function. I have started fighting in the early tourney provinces in some of my larger cities where I have a good variety and number of fighters and generally win the encounters. It's also good practical practice (as opposed to simply reading which works best) to find which of your army is most effective against the various foes, without having to go through huge numbers of fighters like in the regular province encounters.