• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Option to DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories

Fayeanne

I did the opposite once. I was trying to start a 2d production and I accidentally started a 9h sentient production of a sentient good I'm not boosted in. Oops! Didn't notice my mistake until I collected later and the sentient good floated up.

I do wish we could select the type of good and then have all 4 buttons apply only to that good, so that we can still select 3h, 9h, 1d, 2d like before. My regular T1 factories now can only do max 9h of my boosted non-sentient good. If I'm going to be gone all day (or if I'm prepping for events...) I only get 9h out of them instead of 24h worth of production. It's actually kind of a downgrade from the previous level factory.

Zagito

I was thinking about this a while ago. And for me a radio list like on triumph of tides added on production buildings will work perfectly. With regular / ascended / sentient options. If in feature you have more types can be changed to dropdown, If selected only these productiion options to be displayed.

I really like the idea of setting them up like the advanced trader. I'm not there yet, but adding a tab for sentient goods when I get them and allowing me all the same time options would be wonderful. Then adding another tab for ascended goods.

Sprite1313

I was thinking about this a while ago. And for me a radio list like on triumph of tides added on production buildings will work perfectly. With regular / ascended / sentient options. If in feature you have more types can be changed to dropdown, If selected only these productiion options to be displayed.

I really like the idea of setting them up like the advanced trader. I'm not there yet, but adding a tab for sentient goods when I get them and allowing me all the same time options would be wonderful. Then adding another tab for ascended goods.

1643475925723.png

This is the "collections" tab on the advanced trader (the default tab, hopefully only for a little longer). Like the Triumph of Tides, it has radio buttons to select what you want it to produce (seeds or unurium). So, it's more like the Triumph of Tides (actually, I guess the ToT is modeled on it). I think adding the radio buttons for "standard, sentient and ascended" would be a great setup. Then you can choose what you want to produce. And maybe we could get our 24 and 48 hour production options back.

Zoof

Without a redesign of how the manufactories are laid out, I'd settle with a visual indicator of goods that are boosted versus those that are not. Perhaps a golden background for the buttons where the boosted goods are, or a desaturated background for those that aren't?

Chalister

Another no-brainer, what function are you going to use more on a building... Locking out non-boosted is just obvious.

Petyo

I have steel boost manufactures level 23 but after upgrade lvl 24 missing 1 day and 2 days time. I don't want to create new steel manufactures to level 23 again o_O. The game does not have the option to exchange materials between followers and back to low level manufactures.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have steel boost manufactures level 23 but after upgrade lvl 24 missing 1 day and 2 days time. I don't want to create new steel manufactures to level 23 again o_O. The game does not have the option to exchange materials between followers and back to low level manufactures.
Yep that happens at that point. Now you have to take care to avoid making dribbles of platinum, too.

Rocce Sqirl

If you realize it when you do it, you can always stop the production and click the one you meant.
I do that sometimes. So what? So I have a few more marbles or elixirs. BFD.
But sometimes I think I've clicked the box to make ALL the factories (or whatever) make the goods and return hours later to find I've only made one do it. Y'know what? That's on me. I don't think we need a babysitter.

Deleted User - 1178646

I missed it, I would have voted for it. it's a nice QoL change that needs little effort as most work has already been done before (so pretty much copy paste)

satchmo33

...kinda insulted that y'all think that we aren't capable of thinking for ourselves and CHOOSE to create unboosted goods because we want 'em....

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
unfortunately this was not voted for by the CMs, and didn't get enough votes that i feel it is worth presenting again,