• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player/city movement

• Thread starter DeletedUser1724
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2444

I am not pleased that my neighbors, who are part of my Fellowship, have been moved away. The strength of my Fellowship was based on neighborly cooperation. Now they are worlds away. Can I get them back ?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have been moved and the couple of fellowship members that are on have as well(in Arendyll). I have neighbors all around me now, took a while to visit them all, already had some helping me and taking trades. I am loving this move!!
Starbuck you can visit your fellowship through the shield icon under your picture (in game) and trades from your members will come no matter where they are!!
Floripa give it some time the trades will start to flow, I am sure a lot of players would have done some big trades with there previous neighbors before the move. So might not need anything yet!!

Last edited:

maeter75

I stayed put in Arendyll, I had a bunch of active members so my guess is I was not on the list to move even though my setting was set to move me. I did notice a lot of spots near me suddenly are filled with new people. Already some of them have visited my city, a good sign indeed.
Good work Elvenar team

DeletedUser3942

I was not moved. no improvement so far. :(
Am still surrounded by lots of baby cities who have no activities at all.

DeletedUser3602

Floripa give it some time the trades will start to flow, I am sure a lot of players would have done some big trades with there previous neighbors before the move. So might not need anything yet!!
Thanks for your reply Sir Squirrel. Before I saw your answer I already moved my post to the Discussion thread ´Player movement is coming to the US´. That´s why it´s not here anymore. But anyway, I´ll give it some time then, :)

DeletedUser3958

I am loving the move!! :D I only had a small amount of neighbors to begin with, and the rest were gold mines, now almost every spot has a neighbor. I think I kept my spot on the map and others were just moved in around me because the neighbors I had are still there. :)

Thistleknot

There was a huge earthquake overnight! Everyone head to your spaceships and flee to another planet! Oh wait....just the cities being moved around. Well I went from around 36 of 184 cities to 184 of 184 cities. So far so good. The only downside that I see is that doing rounds will take a lot longer than before. This will not make my wife happy. Oh well. We'll have to see how the visitations and trades go over the next few days.

Starbuck,
Being split up from your guild will actually help you in the long run. As Sir Squirrel stated, you can still visit them by clicking on the shield in your name box area. The real bonus is that now you will have more people to visit. You get all the people from your guild plus all the neighbors around you. Granted it probably is not that big of a difference, but a few extra cities to visit and trade with is always a good thing.

DeletedUser3468

How do you tell which of the US servers you're on?

Is the move finished?
I would think not. I don't know which of the servers I'm on but I do know that I am seeing no changes at all on at least one of my world maps but have seen a major moving of people, some of them very high level, on a couple of my world maps. Don't know if this is THE move or not though since my good helpful neighbors are still there in the worlds where I'm seeing the new players showing up.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
How do you tell which of the US servers you're on?
I would think not. I don't know which of the servers I'm on but I do know that I am seeing no changes at all on at least one of my world maps but have seen a major moving of people, some of them very high level, on a couple of my world maps. Don't know if this is THE move or not though since my good helpful neighbors are still there in the worlds where I'm seeing the new players showing up.

You may be at the center of the map in your worlds, in that case players will be moved to your position. You are lucky if you are, as you will keep your good neighbors and get others brought to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.