• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player Movement is coming to US!!

DeletedUser3468

I'm torn on this one. On one hand, there are worlds where I play where I'm surrounded by a vast wasteland with no current players. On the other hand, there are some worlds where I get more help from my neighbors than from my Fellowship! I'd hate to lose these people as neighbors. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. :confused: (and, yes, look for new Fellowships on the 2 worlds where it's a problems. ;) )

DeletedUser3468

I'm content where I am now so I would like to stay. But if I choose to stay and everyone else around me chooses to leave I'll be screwed ...

That's my concern too, BluePanda. On the other hand, (I think I'm up to 3 hands now :p ) it might be fine. It would be nice to be in an area where there were more active players on at least 2 of the worlds I play in!

you do have the option to be moved in only some worlds and not in all.

Thanks Ælfwine, that's good to know.

DeletedUser51

@BluePanda , once we do the first movements, it will be a continuing effort on our part so players have active neighbors. It may not be perfect after the first time, but this is a long term plan to address an issue we have had since the game launched.

Please let us know how this works for you and what you decide to do after the movements begin!

DeletedUser2855

chose to move and problem solved ,,,,because you dont know how far are you from center of map there isn't option to check it so big chance is you gonna be alone and trust me its awfully lol,, i been alone ever since they put gold mines instead players and only one players visit me lol,,,,i cant get culture up because not all guild visit or are online when i am online lol,,,,

btw good job on this elvenar,,, cant wait till moving starts :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3610

chose to move and problem solved
Yeah, I guess I will have to do that to not get left alone, but I will hate losing some of my neighbours ... Anyway, I do hope this helps people like you who were left in the desert for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3977

chose to move and problem solved ,,,,because you dont know how far are you from center of map there isn't option to check it

Just fyi, Katwijk has a thread in each of the world's forums called something like '*World Name* -Neighborhood Watch'. They give a few details, including who is at the center of each of these worlds. How they know this...I don't know, but it could be handy if you're interested :)

DeletedUser2191

I had my bags packed last month! Let's go already!!! lol
:p:p:p

My bags were packed the day gold mines were released lol. I have gold mines that date back to when they were released. I'm in ring 9 working towards 10, 7 actual cities. ( 1 regular visitor, 1 somewhat frequent visitor, 1 once in a blue moon visitor, the rest are idle/ dead) EVERYTHING else is a gold mine rofl.

DeletedUser3696

I'm looking forward to it, currently I can only take trades from my neighbours as almost all of them are too far away from me. It's no joke to say that I get a neighbour visit about once every 5 days. I cannot fathom being moved making my situation any worse.