• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Poaching of players should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siorse

i think unsolicited attempts to recruit should be met the same way door to door jesus knockers should: kindly and briefly say no thank you, and shut the door.
And if they continue to show up just answer the door naked with a (fake) bloody pentagram on your chest and tell them you've been recruited by the other side MUAHAHAHA

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
And if they continue to show up just answer the door naked with a (fake) bloody pentagram on your chest and tell them you've been recruited by the other side MUAHAHAHA

You don‘t have to go that far. Just answer the door holding back 2 protective German Shepherds and say not interested. All solicitors back down my sidewalk pretty quick :cool: Of course there is no real way to scare off another FS.

Katwick

Cartographer
i think unsolicited attempts to recruit should be met the same way door to door jesus knockers should: kindly and briefly say no thank you, and shut the door.
Screenshot_20191122-115403_Photos.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think people who are afraid of ANY contamination in their food should never eat at restaurants.
Having been in food service in everything from QSRs to fine dining I can tell you that some people should never be allowed near anyone else's food.
It's amazing how many people think that the "5 second rule" is actually a thing and not just a joke...
Hand sanitizer replaces hand washing...
If you're wearing gloves it's ok to handle cash and go back to handling food without changing them...
Bacteria won't start growing in food until AFTER 4 hours...
I could go on but I won't.
It's downright disturbing.
Ugh
I think that whomever is holding the Safe Food Handling Cert needs a Refresher. That is a very real item, I have to get one every 3 years.

GoldenSlipper

You think that by letting others come into your fellowship with lies to get your players to leave is ok. Who told you that happy players don't leave. My FS is running just fine it would run better if others would stop poaching players that are already set up and offer those positions to new players and take the time to invest in them instead of looking for the easy route. This is why a lot of players don't bother to play in these apps. They always get smart asses to come in and bother them and when they find out the grass isn't greener on the other side are too stressed to even bother joining a fellowship all together. Have some ethics. If a player is in a fellowship go find someone that isn't is it so hard to have common courtesy or is that too much for a grown person to have
What are you afraid of?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
As the OP's next door neighbor, I can assure you, there are mages from some of the performance FSs, that are aggressively recruiting from the more relaxed play FSs. I hear her frustration.

The Forum is a place for opinions, and to seek support for a stance we may take or an idea that we have. It should not be about insulting others for having the courage to express an opinion, even if you do not agree with it. This thread has degenerated into mud slinging.

Unwatching.

Status
Not open for further replies.