• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

pond of recreation

Sprite1313

What is the pond of recreation and where do I find it?
It’s a 5x6 culture building that becomes available in the Fairies chapter (one of the last researches in the chapter). You should be able to see it on your buildings menu cultural tab. Once you’ve done the research you should be able to place it.

Basilah

Thank you Sprite1313. This is where I think the game could help a lot. Simply say load the pond of recreation which can be found in your Cultural tab. How simple but very helpful. Thank you for your help!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Basilah These oddly named quests will come up again as you chapter. Generally, I would look in Culture tab of build menu first, the name of your various productions (3hr, 9hr, 1d, 2d) in your factories next, and then guest race building production names. Also, most of the culture buildings from the build menu is really disappointing in terms of per tile yield, which means you usually end up just selling them after you've completed the quest. It's a shame because there are some cool artwork in there, but I will never build them bc they go and drop giant 6x7 set buildings on you in events and who has the space!