• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Problem with the Cauldron?

Wippoorwill

I use an appple I pad but otgers in my fellowship are reporting the same issue on different devices using the app. When opening the cauldron, we just get a loading screen. I think mine shows a clock. The page never loads. Did I miss an announcement? It worked on beta, but not on winnyandor.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My browser version on Khelonar opens with the "gone for a walk to collect herbs" screen, as normal.

AJ

Sprite1313

I use an appple I pad but otgers in my fellowship are reporting the same issue on different devices using the app. When opening the cauldron, we just get a loading screen. I think mine shows a clock. The page never loads. Did I miss an announcement? It worked on beta, but not on winnyandor.
My iPad is doing the same thing for my city on Ceravyn. No issues opening the cauldron on browser. In fairness, I have never tried to open the cauldron in while the sorceress was out "gathering ingredients", so this may be what always happens when the cauldron isn't actually available.

Katwick

Cartographer
Without paying much attention, I'd been assuming that the Sorceress took a hike from 4pm Fri to 4pm Sat PST.

On both Android and a Chrome desktop she's still missing. Beta is messed up as well.

Are you trying to tell me that some folks are MISSING the Cauldron?
FB_IMG_1620001590371.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Well, Melissa and Tandriel have been annoying me with their usual notices on EN server, and on Beta. She was late, about 6 hours after tourney windup on EN, and not until I logged in on Beta this morning, but she's definitely around, and sending out the usual clutter we don't want in notices.

Glandeh

Well, Melissa and Tandriel have been annoying me with their usual notices on EN server, and on Beta. She was late, about 6 hours after tourney windup on EN, and not until I logged in on Beta this morning, but she's definitely around, and sending out the usual clutter we don't want in notices.
They still have not found their way back on Winyandor (US). We definitely should send out a search party.

Deleted User - 849411552

Yes. The weather is so nice she's taking some well deserved holidays! :cool: