• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Proposal to Store Buildings

DeletedUser

Got it, thanks. So imo we don't need reno kits here, just making blueprints into "1-up" kits should be good enough...or is that still too good? With a chapter taking at least 2 months late game, and 6 months between chapters, many players could be getting quite a few of them.

Soggy, I love the idea of using blueprints as "One-Ups", and with your maths, I think that would be grand.

Here’s my proposal. Give us a new item to win - a Stored Chest

Do you have a Beta account? If you do not, you can make a Beta game account (you don't have to play it), then register on the Beta forum. Once there, you can suggest your idea. That's where the "make or break" really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Soggy, I love the idea of using blueprints as "One-Ups"
A couple of Live Q&A ago I asked Timon about it and he said it was in the works, but that we should "keep asking" so that it gets priority, which is just stupid- why would you continue to ask for something that they said is in the works? But I guess that's how Elvenar is run...

The idea is almost as old as blueprints themselves though- some FoE player suggested it within a few days of their release. If I had to guess I'd say it's going to be a long time before it's a priority unless they realize it could generate cash by allowing players to buy blueprints for the same functionality.

Do you have a Beta account?
She does, under a different name.

Tauriel Dragonwood

If the suggestions, pleas, demands and threats to quit the game aren't enough to convince the game developers to implement Event building storage, nobody's story or fanfic is going to do it, no matter how good it might be. They have said time and again that this kind of difficulty is part of the design of the game. They want us to be challenged. The Event buildings aren't intended to be kept, and that's why their stats don't evolve as our cities do. If a player chooses to keep them, then that player has to make sacrifices in other areas of their city to do so.

I'm sorry I brought FoE up. Just wish we had some of the features they have. Azkaban, you never know if a suggestion or idea will get the game developers interested in programming it into the game, if you don't try. You would be amazed at what programmers and game developers can do. Look at all the work that went into making the Fellowship Adventures (which a lot of guilds are not too happy with). I think Elvenar is giving us new features a little at a time to keep us interested in playing.

If, as you say, the Event buildings aren't intended to be kept, then why bother trying to win them in events? I have event buildings in my inventory from a year ago, and I'm starting to think it's a waste of time working on completing quests to get these buildings, if they aren't intended to be kept..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If, as you say, the Event buildings aren't intended to be kept, then why bother trying to win them in events? I have event buildings in my inventory from a year ago, and I'm starting to think it's a waste of time working on completing quests to get these buildings, if they aren't intended to be kept..
As is, the event buildings all give an excellent temporary boost generally lasting for 1.5-2 chapters.
If you are winning prizes that you never place, you may want to consider trying for other prizes such as instants which do not lose their value when you advance a chapter.

DeletedUser

Azkaban, you never know if a suggestion or idea will get the game developers interested in programming it into the game, if you don't try.

Which is why I suggested you post this on the Beta forum. ;)

And there are several players that state the Event rewards aren't meant to be kept. I'm not the only one to say that.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Which is why I suggested you post this on the Beta forum. ;)

And there are several players that state the Event rewards aren't meant to be kept. I'm not the only one to say that.
Thanks Azkaban. I did. They have certain rules about posting proposals over there. Hope I followed them correctly. There may be several players that say the Event rewards aren't meant to be kept, but some of us dance to the beat of a different drummer.

DeletedUser24400

I would love to see a "Layout Editor" like in Clash of Clans, where you can open the editor module, remove everything from the board, Replace all the buildings, and have the ability to save it inactively just in case you don't have time to finish it in one sitting. Once you complete replacing all of your streets and buildings, you can save the final product and make it your active layout, therefore replacing the current layout irreversibly. It promotes purchasing new additions to your kingdom and makes upgrading your goods production more organized. I also like the idea of "Storage Spell" that can be crafted or purchased with diamonds to Magically shrink the obstacle and store it in a magical sorcerer's bag that you can get from a quest, or event, or crafting that can be upgraded to hold a limited number of items per level. Great ideas guys!!!

shimmerfly

Great suggestion and it's been re-suggested about eleventy seven times. It would take away from one of the challenges of the game.