• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question on Elvenar XV the Vault of Wisdom

Ecmgo50

How do I connect the Vault of Wisdom so that it is connected? So far I have not found anyway to connect it.

Talaedraiia

above information is very good and short answer is that it must be touching an atelier, agriculture and a factory-all three of them

Hawk1911

Also, to move things along later in the chapter, teleport the academies and place 2 more vaults in the place. The Vaults only need to be connected to the agriculture/ alteir/factory and not the main building. When I run out of supplies (whatever they are called) I teleport my vaults and place the academy back to reconnect the factories, alters, agriculture to produce more stuff.

Screenshot_20220529-090506_Elvenar.jpg

defiantoneks

i found that i started with a lot of academies to begin with (8?) developed a big stockpile and as the other buildings were unlocked & added, i was able to get down to 3-4 permanent ones to keep supply steady til completion of all tasks.