• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quests not granted, aka sucky quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1881

Game version: __v0.34.8-(master) (2016-02-02 10:11)
Game world: __Khelonaar
Browser + version: __Crome 48
Flash Player version: _20.0.0_
Operating System: Windows NT10__
Screen resolution: _1366x768_
Account name: _Princess Alegna_
Humans or Elves: Elves__

Reproducibility: __3/5
Quest title: I do not know what the title is. The box says "Hellroon noble Liege then asks me to "Complete One Manufactory upgrade Level 5 or higher. The previous quest asks that I complete a level 5 or higher workshop. I did both -- and neither credited me for the completions. Additionally I have been asked to do quests that I could no possibly do for a long time.

Current situation:
__Completing quests and not getting credits for quests. Jumping through hoops and waiting for hours for a quest to finish, and then -- nothing.
__Getting quests that I can't do for a long time.

Expected solution:
__Credit my quests or just cancel my account and refund all the money I have spent!
__Stop asking me to do quests that will take a couple weeks to even get to the point where my account can do them!

Reproduction Steps
__Get a quest request
2. __Do the quest
3. __Wait
4. __Dont get credit for playing for hours and waiting for the quest to finish
5. __Get frustrated, cry, rant and whine/complain here.

DeletedUser

After completing a quest and getting the reward window, be sure to refresh the game to see if the rewards are added after the refresh. The game sucks with lag on things like coin or suppes additions from production in the city, and fro quest rewards. Screenshot EVERYTHING before and after for support tickets if need be. And if it is truly not awarding you the rewards, file a ticket through the supportlink in game as well as posting here.

As for the quests that are non declinable and weeks ahead of when you can even start them... join the club. Many of us are getting the same thing.

As for refunding you money you spent? Not gonna happen. And you account will never be deactivated. Just put into inactive status and left at 0 at the bottom of the ranking list. Just in case you decide to come back a year later and start the new server they probably will have up by then. Oh come back and spend more cash I should say... Buyer Beware. o_O

DeletedUser1881

After completing a quest and getting the reward window, be sure to refresh the game to see if the rewards are added after the refresh.

Thank you. I have and even logged out before and after...nothing. I am not even getting the rewards window after the quest is finish - it just sits there, rotting, like a dead fish, waiting for me to throw the quest away in hopes of a new one that will credit!

As for the quests that are non declinable and weeks ahead of when you can even start them... join the club. Many of us are getting the same thing.

See, that is something that is frustrating. I want to have fun playing a game, not frustration!

As for refunding you money you spent? Not gonna happen. o_O

Yeah I knew that, just bellyaching. I usually spend a little to get going, but in this game, the game moves so slowly it seemsw you can't get anywhere without some spending. Wading through tar to get somewhere.

DeletedUser

Thank you. I have and even logged out before and after...nothing. I am not even getting the rewards window after the quest is finish - it just sits there, rotting, like a dead fish, waiting for me to throw the quest away in hopes of a new one that will credit!
If this were to happen to you again then please leave the quest open and create a support ticket asap. The Game Moderators will be able to help you.

DeletedUser1948

hi,i have bug with quest as well.and not first time,now i have quest with ancient ground,they asked build it,i build but i still have quest,and its not first time,a lot of time was that when they asked upgrade build 11lvl im leaving to upgrade and when i log on again i still have quest but build already finished upgrade

DeletedUser1603

Please see this thread about this bug. We will keep you updated there. Until the issue has been resolved: If you have any problems with these quests, please contact support so we can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.