• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Really pitiful server response on us2

DeletedUser3507

Had to reload 5 times to start factory productions, and collect gold and supplies.

Really bad

Also Trader is showing no trades and chat is not functioning right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3638

I was on...but my clicks were not actually working. I would call this server.....DOWN

HJK84

Not sure what server I'm on.
Early morning game dropped 3 times, wouldn't reconnect.
And now, game is kind of laggy.

But bearable :p

These things happen time to time, it's quite normal, even with Blizzard games.

HJK84

We all know that, but it doesn't make it any less irritating. ;)

Oh of course, we're all wise men and women here on these forums / games :rolleyes:

I come from a gamer/mod background, I've seen so many similar threads, and had to get them shut due to spams etc.

But hey, speak your emotions ya'll. It's sure helps, I know this from experience :D

DeletedUser

Oh of course, we're all wise men and women here on these forums / games :rolleyes:

I come from a gamer/mod background, I've seen so many similar threads, and had to get them shut due to spams etc.

But hey, speak your emotions ya'll. It's sure helps, I know this from experience :D

Sorry, but you sounded a bit condescending. I don't expect that was what you intended, but that's how it read, especially with the "roll eyes" emoji there.

DeletedUser11644

yup, had a day off to focus on the game and the crappy response ruined it. took over an hour to doff and reload, usually a 2 minute job. these flippin quests, too much. there's the normal day to day. then add a tourney, that's asking a lot, but THEN a quest on top of that. they need better and more servers or quit running tourneys and quests at the same time..... i would MUCH rather just enjoy the day to day about 25 days out of a month, maybe have 5 or 6 days a month of either tourney or quest, something the servers could CONSISTENTLY handle.

DeletedUser7527

yup, had a day off to focus on the game and the crappy response ruined it. took over an hour to doff and reload, usually a 2 minute job. these flippin quests, too much. there's the normal day to day. then add a tourney, that's asking a lot, but THEN a quest on top of that. they need better and more servers or quit running tourneys and quests at the same time..... i would MUCH rather just enjoy the day to day about 25 days out of a month, maybe have 5 or 6 days a month of either tourney or quest, something the servers could CONSISTENTLY handle.
You are so right on this there servers cant handel all of this and the bad thing is we wont be able to complete the quest of tourny and we get penalized for it

DeletedUser11644

yeah, i basically wasted 7 production boosts today. of course i got the first boosted doff of 9 hours, then only one more 3 hour doff, leaving 1 hrs and10 minutes on the charm, out of which i manage one 15 minute production. what a waste.....