• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Really pitiful server response on us2

DeletedUser7527

i think they need to give us somthing for all the problems we are having because no one is going to be able to complete this now plus all the time we have wasted because of this

HJK84

Sorry, but you sounded a bit condescending. I don't expect that was what you intended, but that's how it read, especially with the "roll eyes" emoji there.

Not at all.
I dislike these emojis to be honest. That's why I try to post up spoilers and other pictures to show how I feel.
I'm used to the the one that is a active emoji where it's rolling eyes, but the quotation is "unsure"

Hello Everyone,

The developers are quite aware of the issue and a fix should be provided in the near future. Hold on tight :)

~Xelenia

thumbs-up-hands-raised-picture-id155391071

DeletedUser6148

Hello Everyone,

The developers are quite aware of the issue and a fix should be provided in the near future. Hold on tight :)

~Xelenia
Right. A fix for what, exactly, is the question. Innogames' lousy choice of location for their servers, or the water on the floor of the sub-basement? Oh, wait, I know - they'll cut supply production again. That'll solve the problem for sure!

DeletedUser3507

Biggest thing I have been experiencing is a lag of about 2-3 seconds when collecting from my factories today 18 Jan 2018

DeletedUser915

On a serious note, a fix was implemented. If any of you are still experiencing out of normality responses from the game, let us know.

Have a good day.
~Xelenia
There is still a problem both in Beta and US servers. As we rotate through the quests, the game will freeze up and the next quest will not appear. If you do ANYTHING except refresh, ALL the quests disappear and the game locks up so you can do nothing. In Beta this has gotten worse with the new event quests. It has happened at least 4 times in the first 20 mins of the game today.
It is also happening on the US server as well.

DeletedUser

Last night, my cities on the Dutch, Danish and Swedish servers (all Arendyll, mind you) were not loading properly and missing graphics as well. No problems today, so far.