• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes 0.20

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 0.20 We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

So will the fellowship be released once it's ready, or it'll be released with the next formal update, which is at least two weeks later? I hope it can be released ASAP, because the game is almost unplayable as the inactivity increases dramatically in recent time and I now only have 1 to 2 page(s) of offers.

DeletedUser626

Added Hot Key - Ctrl + W: Go to the World Map
There is an issue with Windows Explorer
"We would like to tell you that the shortcut for Ctrl + W is a pre set shortcut used to close open Windows in Windows Explorer.
See: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows7/Keyboard-shortcuts
Hence this is by design. We have not found a way to modify a shortcut created by the operating system."
source - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...t-doesnt/326816fe-c683-43db-8c85-3aa3d88ae987

PN- It is no longer possible to scout a province when a province screen is open.
That was a costly gold bugger, thanks for fixing.

DeletedUser511

Now when I go into the research tree I cant grab the screen and go up and down. I can go left and right but not up and down in till I click on the up and down scroll bar. Then I can grab it and go up and down.

DeletedUser

Now when I go into the research tree I cant grab the screen and go up and down. I can go left and right but not up and down in till I click on the up and down scroll bar. Then I can grab it and go up and down.
Sounds like a good candidate for a bug report. I noticed this as well but didn't make the connection with the update.

DeletedUser503

So sad, my residential coins will no longer dance above my culture buildings!