• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes 0.30

DeletedUser43

Seriously....the game is broken now. It is too buggy and too slow to move. I can't even collect coins without a huge lag. My notifications are driving me nuts. Players in my fellowship are confused that they now can't do anything in the tech tree. The quests are a nightmare. And somewhere someone said they are there for guidance! That is the funniest thing I have heard so far. Quick...build a building that you don't need, spend time and resources building it, so if you are smart you will tear it down instantly. Yeah...thanks for the "guidance". I really love being "guided" to research the Elven Wonders when the Dwarven Wonders are the only ones worth doing. So now I have to split whatever runes I get (one every 2 bloody days) among 4 wonders. Great guidance....here you go long time player.....you get harmed yet again! Enjoy!

The Terrible Tuesday has struck again.

I can promise you this. I will NEVER buy a diamond in this beta game. You treat us like garbage and it isn't nice. No warning to anyone about them needing to go back and research the Elven Wonders. You dump every bug on our heads showing us that you don't care if our computers melt down trying to play this game. You ignore every bug report or are unable to fix it. You blame us for not having NASA's computers if our game gets slow. And the moderators call us indecent for using the repeatable quests repeatedly. We are not doing as we are "supposed" to do. The game needs to be rebalanced because we are all doing things "wrong". We do not play "decently".

I am really angry about this "update". You know it is broken and you knew it would really harm a lot of players and yet you did it anyway without fixing the broken things or bothering with any warnings about the need to research the Ancient Wonders. None of that is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my fellowship the majority of us would take the trades sitting in the trader in order to complete the gain goods quest. This was a good thing because it enticed players to trade, and that meant that when you needed to make a trade in order to get the goods you needed to advance your research tree, complete a building upgrade, or negotiate an encounter, you could almost always count on your teammates being there to take the other side of your trade. You fools have removed the gain goods quest and now there's no incentive for trading. This really messes the system up. You need to rethink this update and consider at least adding the gain goods quest back into the loop.

A lot of people have paid money to play a game and your updates are continually making it less and less fun to play. I feel like I've been ripped off and cheated out of my money. Sadness. You can guarantee yourselves that I won't be spending any more money with your company. There are other better games to play from companies who don't treat their customers like this.

DeletedUser43

You mean, that new culture that you can only get for diamonds? While those of us who are poor got nothing? Thanks Elvenar Team! I so love the pay to win model! It used to be that you could compete if you just worked hard and supported this game constantly by always being around. Going forward, the only way you can compete is if you buy your way to the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser828

End of day , and the glitches have wore my nerves down. I suppose we are going to have to wait until next update to get these glitches fixed like we did the last one. I want to punch a hole in my computer screen where notifications are. I'm sick of seeing it go off. If this update were done thoroughly we would be enjoying our game play and the updates. Instead we are growing more irritated making even the minute issues more magnified. I say don't even bother with Beta Mode it's a useless tool if not used correctly and a waste of time. We can just be irritated from the git go with the glitches.

DeletedUser828

Bobbykitty .....really, poor.... look at all the money you have sunk into this game. Really.........

DeletedUser43

I assume you are joking Princess, right? What money? But yeah, I could certainly be a lot poorer. I do have internet. Many people don't have food. I spoke foolishly there.

DeletedUser828

Really....funny how you told me that you were the highest paying player in this game.

DeletedUser1036

Mail ???? All of my old mail shows on the front of the screen....I log in I have 112 new messages, to see I have no new messages it's just telling me all of my old read mail is new. I delete mail, then have to wait for mail to load it shows again I have new mail. Although it's no big thing, it's rather annoying.
Why are we having so many glitches with the updates? Isn't that why we have beta to work out the glitches before it gets released into the game?
Even with the update still having trouble with the map loading.
Same here, even if I just go into research and back it lights up like a christmas tree on the left

DeletedUser

Same as SaBella - the notifications are screwed up.

Loss of the Gain 4000 goods is disappointing, but what's new.

I noticed in the December Update, we were thanked for our feedback and "passion". I may take a poll of the top 250 players:

"Knowing what you know now, would you ever have started playing Elvenar?"
If the developers were genuinely interested in our feedback, that's the kind of question they'd be asking.

No

DeletedUser1176

Can someone please explain the logic behind the change in the collect coins quest, because I can't see any. . I now have workshops doing 3 hour quests instead of 9 hours overnight because it makes me more (already limited) supplies overnight.o_O

It's made the game harder and a lot less enjoyable for casual players.. My girlfriend who logs on once a day is thinking of giving up altogether now, as with the removal of goods and the change in coin quest, she is not getting enough supplies to actually do anything..

Any chance that once you have fixed this weeks unnecessary changes, you can take a break from fixing things that aren't broken, and crack on with making the game easier and more fun to play by making visiting easier and rearranging your town simpler, which if you were actually listening to the players of the game, are the 2 things people primarily actually want.

thank you ( both spent $)

DeletedUser

One thing I noticed right away with the new update, which may help with some of the issues being seen, is that the hardware acceleration was automatically enabled, causing over a ninety percent CPU load. By disabling it, I was able to get the game to run normally.

DeletedUser1075

Another joke of an update....unless you buy diamonds no new culture for you.....
Thanks for rearranging the quests...now that I had 70 out of 75 to unlock Ancient Wonders, I cannot unlock it unless I complete those 4 other things first......
Oh and thanks for punishing those of us who have to set our factories to build for 9 hours since we now cannot complete the gain gold quests because those require 3hr advanced tools.....BRAVO.....BRAVO....

DeletedUser

Anyone who is at all familiar with Innogames know they do this on every game they produce. Beta is worthless, buggy updates are pushed through, and they generally don't care at all about player feedback. It's all about making a dollar. And guess what? They are making lots of them. So why should they change? This might as well be Forge of Empires 2.