• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes 0.35

DeletedUser1208

Another thing about this update that is real stupid. You have to collect you troops every time they are trained now???????????????????? Really??? That would mean you would have to have like 10 armories at level 15 just to get you through the night while you sleep. Don't you think we have a life outside of this game??? You will never get any troops trained that way. Just plain stupid.

DeletedUser

Posts were merged and a warning was given regarding the multi-posting rule.
Another thing about this update that is real stupid. You have to collect you troops every time they are trained now???????????????????? Really??? That would mean you would have to have like 10 armories at level 15 just to get you through the night while you sleep. Don't you think we have a life outside of this game??? You will never get any troops trained that way. Just plain stupid.
Almost had a heart attack when I read this, but I went to check my city and it appears that while you do have to collect them, it combines the total of what troops were set to train, likely just to show how many were trained. Can't see any actual effect of the change, besides the tally and an extra click required.

Biggest letdown of this update? I saw the inventory button and naively thought, "I can store buildings now!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, noticed a few other things as I have started playing today...

1) If you are training Troops in you Barracks- you will now see bouncing sward above you Barracks when a training round is finished. You must click those swords to add the newly trained troops to your available Army. (Just checked this again in my new city on the new world... Troops trained ARE NOT added UNTIL you click to collect them. I went o a province and clicked on a location and "fight" to check troops counts. 149 SD. I knew I had more training and had the swords in my city. I went back to my city, clicked the swords and saw the troops float up to the top bar, like gold or supplies do. And opened my barracks... 12 troops added to my available count, showing 161 after the click.. With no battlea and 2 slots still training. Anyone have any rotten eggs to suck on here?)

2) Troop Type icons are changed, and I<HO are UGLY as bird poo now. So, if you just started playing and got used to the old icons to help you remember who kills who, you gotta learn the new ugly icons now. Long time experiences players who are good at battle won't have an issue remembering Troop type strengths and weaknesses, you all probably have them memorized by the names. But holy smokes, I don;t have enough coffee in me yet to remember them all clearly as a newish player.

So, 2 graphic changes and the Tragic Academy. And notifications out of order, and having trades accepted and visits/NH given, and not being able to see who did what when. EPIC! (....forgot to add FAIL there...:rolleyes:)

DeletedUser61

Plus we "Have" to finish it in the research tree before we can go forward from where we are now.
That's the case for the AW tech at the end of Chapter IV, but the Magic Academy tech at the end of Chapter I is a sideline tech.

And you don't need to build either type of building until it's convenient for you.

DeletedUser

Love the new spells update, Looking forward to using them often. Thank you Elvenar Team for another wonderful update for the game. :D

DeletedUser

Well, if nothing else, this new release seems to be bringing more folks to the Forums than usual... Most I have ever seen since I started playing a few months ago. Let the "festivities" begin? o_O
Total: 29 (members: 7, guests: 19)

DeletedUser480

Why are there some encounters that can not be bought with diamonds? ??

DeletedUser43

DeletedUser61

Why are there some encounters that can not be bought with diamonds? ??
If you have enough goods to negotiate an encounter, then there's no need to use Diamonds and no offer will be made. I suspect that this is what you're (not) seeing.

When you DO use diamonds, it will first zero out your partial quantities, and then cover the remainder with the diamonds.

The only map related feature where you must use Diamonds, is if you want to immediately revive a dead unit.

DeletedUser

But, on another note, I was alright with the new troops collection feature until I realized that you can't tell when training is done completely, which is when I normally start a new batch up.

DeletedUser1208

Ok I stand corrected on the barracks collect troops. It would be nice if they give you more info on what they do when they make changes like that. There was no way I was going to play the game and collect troops every hour on the hour. Sorry for the rush to judgement.

Deleted User - 312108

To add insult to injury.... on Beta, now they have province requirements before unlocking the next research tree. I am rather sparing in how much I unlock until I get to a certain point, so this may be the breaking point for me.

upload_2016-2-19_11-5-55.png upload_2016-2-19_11-5-55.png

DeletedUser1161

To add insult to injury.... on Beta, now they have province requirements before unlocking the next research tree. I am rather sparing in how much I unlock until I get to a certain point, so this may be the breaking point for me.
I don't mind 50 unlocked to go into Act IV.

The nasty bit for my game is requiring 70 unlocked to move into Act V immediately after you research AW. It undermines the strategy of saving provinces to earn runes. To get the most runes you have to have 20 provinces scouted and pile up enough troops, goods, and supplies to blast through 20 provinces in 10 hours to avoid losing hourly KP. Ugh.