• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 0.28

DeletedUser626

I am also having a problem with the popups showing info from underneath. The zoom on the cities and the changes to the world map are very difficult on my eyes (a problem I do not have with any of the other games I play). I was hoping we would actually be able to see more of the world map instead of less.
It will be difficult for me to continue with this game - so very sad, I really do love the building and the fellowship!

I experienced the popups when hardware accelerator was turned on.
The popups showing info from underneath the expanded chat window stopped being displaying through, for me when hardware accelerator was turned off.

DeletedUser

ok this is my first post and yes its a complaint.. the develop team needs to cut wwaayy back on the drugs at work and no more using mushrooms .. :p ... serious guys .. the world map is pretty useless now. i have made it a part of my day " doing the rounds " helping people .. each and every day .. until now .. with all the problems everyone is already having with the world map making it so its even less functional and useless is just plain stupid. common sense should tell you that seeing less of what u are trying to do is not the way to go.
i can only think of a few reasons that ANYONE would think this was a good idea.
1. they actually DONT WANT people visiting / helping / spying
or
2. they dont actually know how to fix the real problem with visiting or using the world map
or
3. they have the technical programing skills but no common sense what so ever
or
4. they just dont want to deal the actual problem and this was easier .. that would mean they dont actually care what effect it has on the player or the company long as it gets the issue off their back .
again .. who with any common sense would think seeing LESS of what you need to do is better ?
get the nurse to gently lead the drooling patient back to their room please... and get someone who cares about the game, the players and the company who has at least 2 brain cells still sparking to reset the world map.
aahhh .. i feel much better now .. BTW i had ghost cities when visiting with hardware accel on .. turned it off and all cities materialized

DeletedUser1122

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
When you think about it, you don't really care what's on the interior of your explored area when you're scouting and attacking sectors.

If you drag your map so that you're on the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, with your green area near the edge of the screen or in the corner, the current map display is surprisingly effective. Dragging the screen around seems to be a lot smoother now, so that's part of the magic.

If you want to jump back to your city, just click on the compass icon.

I was actually pretty surprised by how well it works.

When I'm visiting the neighbors I've always sequenced Right to Left, Top to Bottom, by just clicking the World icon when I'm ready to go to the next city. Three rows of city is plenty when you're just visiting.

I get 4 rows of city. When I tried dragging the screen near the edge, my half click engaged the scout on a province that was in the "sand" area. Not the end of the world but not the relics I need.