• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.41

DeletedUser7421

I really want nothing to do with innogames - they are one of the worst online businesses I've ever had to the bad fortune to run into. I do however really adore my fellowship friends. So it's a rotten situation. I simply decided to ignore all the idiots, hecklers and people that think bad business practices are OK. I also decided to ignore all innogame events, adventures and had already ignored the manipulatively designed storyline quests and research tree. :) so all is well, unless they decide to take out chatting, trading and tournaments.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
upload_2017-10-26_9-29-59.png

DeletedUser6892

Yeah, NO. This is a company that also developed and maintains Forge of Empires as well as several other games. They don't care what we think. They don't respond to feedback. When you put in a support ticket in the hopes that there will be some explanation that isn't self severing and evasive, you get a canned response from a person who has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the actual game. They give canned responses and then their personal.. well, this is what I do, response which is annoying and aggravating. There is no point in this thread or any other that starts out with a lie. The lie is that they care about this game. The fellowship adventures are a FAIL and they should never have released it when it didn't work. They tweaked parts of it when the entire second installment was a total fail. Make all the excuses you want for them, but don't even try that overworked garbage.

In my case this has not been true, but the listening, support, explanations ... even extra time taken w/more posts to make sure I was clear on the subject i needed support for, have been done w/care and kindness, was not talked down to, and had a few unexpected surprises from suggestions I had made; not really expecting anything immediate (a small gift of diamonds once, extra time on an event that the web page, because server errors, went down and I was unable to finish, plus receiving an extra grand prize...) sorry can't remember all details, but they were just people like us who like the game and are doing their best to help---some are just volunteers, too. Maybe I got lucky and got a real person every time instead of a canned pat answer that everyone gets, but I did receive real help. As far as the FS adventures failing...the PTB"S (powers that be) did realize it, admitted this and stopped them at that point; & as I can't say since haven't read anything recent, I don't know what is going to happen. If FSA's will continue after a major overhaul or fade away like other things do....

Improvements do need to be done in many areas, mistakes ARE made, whatever the reason, but isn't it just as much a guess that they are not trying as some believe; as it is for those who are seen as making excuses because they believe that the techs and the Dev's are overworked; or that we are being listened to ... I am just one person with positive experience despite negative issues w/my own opinion; I don't say any of this in disregard to what anyone thinks...just my point of view which tends to be positive more than negative because that's who I am, (and I get frustrated too) :)

TY for listening; discussions can be healthy and productive if emotions don't get overboard (not saying anyone has--that is actually why I have had trouble in the past w/a particular social forum, the drama is overwhelming there & I rarely use anymore!) Prefer the listening & discussing, w/hopes of accomplishing something good! Have a great day and keep smilin!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6892

Dear Humans and Elves,

It is that time again that we roll out a new version of the game to you all. We would like to hear your feedback in this thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hi, again, I have a question since this game is in many time zones..... we do get a fore warning when the game will be down for updates on the day of the update...this is good!
BUT, approximately (and I understand that it may have to be an approximate answer) what time will it be down? Mornings around for example 2-4 hrs around 8-10 am eastern time US? Is this an answerable question? I hope so cuz the site is glitchy today as it is and I lost a very important msg to my FS :eek: (maybe not lost may have copied it on time, :cool:I hope! :rolleyes: ) . I didn't see this asked & too many threads to check at this time; still learning best ways to use and benefit from this forum!
Hope someone can answer this even a not real positive but maybe would be better than nothing...lol....ty for listening! have a great day and keep smilin! :D

DeletedUser7370

For example, Eldrasil's Village is being buffed in this very same update. Does that not also qualify as 'changing something after the fact'? How come no alarms are being sounded about this change?
There are no alarm bells because we don't know what the change is. All we do know is that they have said they increased its power a little. What they consider an increase is an unknown value. Looking at my current Village the ratio of culture/population is right around 2. Maybe Inno thinks that a little increase in power is lowering the total of culture+population and shifting the ratio to 1.5, or they think the exact opposite, or they just increased on or both of the values, or they decided that a little increase would be removing the culture side and making it produce supplies/mana, or possibly they thought the village should produce Drone Riders instead of having population.

This is a game that runs on actual numbers for most everything. If they posted actual numbers then some people might be complaining already, but absent proper information no one is complaining because they are all imagining that the 'little increase' is something they like.

DeletedUser6219

If the flourishing nut cave is now going to require a road, I'd like my diamonds back that I spent to get nuts to get the cave. I don't mind that you made a mistake and are trying to fix it, I do mind that you sold me something that will no longer function where I intended to put it when I bought nuts. I already had the 3rd chest so... that was a totally wasted purchase.

You didn't spend money to get diamonds to get nuts to get the cave - You spent money to get diamonds to get nuts on the CHANCE of getting a cave; you were not buying the cave itself. Your diamonds were used for the purpose that they were intended; more nuts. If you bought $19.99 of diamonds to get nuts and did not get the cave would you ask for your money back? $49.99? $79.99?

DeletedUser12423

For example, Eldrasil's Village is being buffed in this very same update. Does that not also qualify as 'changing something after the fact'? How come no alarms are being sounded about this change? It's still 'changing something after the fact', is it not?

=)

qaccy

Just coming in here to comment/ask about something. I no longer seem to be able to see unit bonuses when I hover over the information in the province window. Is this a game bug or is this just something that's happening on my end?

DeletedUser12423

I simply decided to ignore all the idiots, hecklers and people that think bad business practices are OK.

I'm glad most of the community is friendly. As for those who feel they need to vent thier real life frustrations out on Elvenar or forum-dwellers, I will try to be understanding for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3220

Extremely bad policy to change buildings after they have been released. Even though I am in Woodelves and would benefit from both of these changes, neither of these changes should occur. This is especially the case for the Nutcave, but I stand by this concept in regards to both buildings. Fair is fair and implementing changes AFTER a building is released on live servers is inadvisable..
I agree Risen! Where are their advisers? I'm so disappointed in these developers and I wasn't here to participate in the last event. Seeing the changes they have done to Elvenar in this last year and now, knowing there is no limit to what changes they will do without concern for the players makes me suspicious to be involved in any future events. I wasn't a big spender anyway but since the developers can change things in anyway at any time they want makes me sure to never buy diamonds again. Fine way of saying Thank you for you business. They could at least offer a small culture to make up for what players are out cause of their changes.