• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.60 feedback

DeletedUser2870

In the chat you can type /who and it will tell you who's online. It's not perfect because if someone is logged into the game, but out mowing the yard, they'll populate with the command.

Though I truly do appreciate restoring that function, I still feel this is a secondary issue at best. First priority should be to get the chat working normally. Extra functions like that are only of interest when the chat works properly. Its no use to me to see who is online if one can't communicate with them due to malfunctioning chat and being unable to receive or send messages by app.

@SoggyShorts , @Laufey
The timeout-time seems to vary, it MAY have something to do with other programs running. Sometimes I've come back after more than 30 minutes and still find it running, sometimes after less than 10 minutes its bumped me out.
And of course logging in from another device will bump your previous session.

DeletedUser16499

Is anyone else having a problem with the /who in the world of Elcysandir? Or is it just me (which, in my case, probably is!)?

DeletedUser3476

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.60. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Thank you for restoring the /who. Since the release I cannot open the game in Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google. In all 3 it stops installing at 16/25. This has happened before on other updates. My computer seems to be working fine on other things.
Esliper

DeletedUser6788

One thing I really loved was the app version of Fellowship Adventures had a Skip button added to the quests on the cycle. I really hope this transfers over to the browser version and is added to the regular cycle quests to avoid the tedious process of "Open Quest", "Decline", "Yes, I meant to decline", "Open", repeat. <3

In addition, with the exception of not having access to messages or help chests (also making the AW that boosts them less useful by far), the app version is now my preferred way to play.