Dear Humans and Elves,
We will have a temporary downtime on Thursday, June 27 in order to roll out version 1.82 on to our server. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We found that the Magical Chess Set's set bonuses were rather underwhelming, considering the rarity of the building and the difficulty to get it. Therefore, we are changing the set bonuses from this set that is exclusively available through Crafting. The new set bonuses will be:
- Golden King
- 2 buildings connected: Mana Production Bonus 50% (was 10%)
- 3 buildings connected: Mana Production Bonus 100% (was 15%)
- 4 buildings connected: 1 KP
- Solar Rook
- 2 buildings connected: Coins Production Bonus 100% (was 33%)
- 3 buildings connected: Coins Production Bonus 150% (was Supply production Bonus 33%)
- Flame Knight
- 2 buildings connected: Seeds Production Bonus 100% (was 10% - also applies to different production types before the Halflings chapter)
- 3 buildings connected: Seeds Production Bonus 150% (was 15% - also applies to different production types before the Halflings chapter)
- Tome Bishop
- 2 buildings connected: Supplies Production Bonus 75% (was 50%)
- 3 buildings connected: Supplies Production Bonus 100% (was Coins Production Bonus 50%)
- 4 buildings connected: Supplies Production bonus 125% (was Coins Production Bonus 50%)
- Golden King
- Note: the base values for the buildings remain the same as before. It is only the set bonuses we are changing with this.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Tooltips - When hovering over quests and switching between them frequently, tooltip information could sometimes be displayed wrongly, merging parts of the quest descriptions to form new odd objectives.
- Buildings - Aureate Phoenix - Some animations of the Aureate Phoenix were slightly misconfigured, causing the bird to appear as if it wobbles slightly in its place.
- Buildings - Some event buildings providing population were granting population in two steps (upon being placed and once construction was finished) instead of adding all population in one go as intended.
- User Interface - HTML5 - When scouting a new province during an ongoing Tournament, the new tooltip showing the remaining time for the scout ended up without formatting and showing placeholders. This will no longer occur.
- Translations - Added the correct translation for "+1 Chapter" in the description of Royal Restoration that is shown while hovering over it in Crafting.
- City - When visiting another player via the notification panel while visiting another player, the Ancient Wonders shown in the rock formation next to the city would change into your own Ancient Wonders. This will no longer happen. What's in the rocks is no longer a lie.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Buildings - Ferris Wheel Galore - It is now possible to discard the production of broken shards if the collection of the produced shard would exceed the limit of 10 broken shards.
Your Elvenar Team