• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.84 feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.84. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser20951

...I'm stuck on imagining what encouragement would be employed to make reluctant trees more polite, which, unsurprisingly in my mind, contain the most excruciating methods known to man, along with further contemplation on whether sentient plants would be swayed by such. The mental landscape is dark and full of terrors. Whee!

DeletedUser1390

Either I missed it before somehow or this update also included a mouse-over tooltip for FA badge progress when we hover over the FA quest icon. Very helpful and thank you! :)
It's funny, I too noticed this this morning (and agree it's very cool and helpful) and thought it was part of the update, but a couple of my fellows say they noticed it previously. Maybe the delay got a bit shorter? Or else we're just slow on the uptake...

On another note, I applaud Inno's effort to be more transparent, by making the progress bar on the loading screen... transparent.

DeletedUser20951

This isn't exactly the proper place for it, but I don't want to create a thread for it, so I'll voice the question here. WHERE IS THE PREMIUM EXPANSION DISCOUNT? Hasn't been one for quite some time. I know this because I've had the diamond goods for buying another at full price for quite some time (and, no, I'm not buying it at full price).

Risen Malchiah

Animations played in the summary of a battle can now be skipped with a simple tap on the screen. This should make playing the Tournaments a lot faster again, while new players can learn about the battle results and the amount of units that were defeated and/or lost in battle.
Was this part of the patch delayed? Because no matter where or when I click, this doesnt get skipped. If anything, it actually seems to hang on the dancing swords *longer* than before. The whole animation seems to take about 4-5 seconds now, which doesn't seem like much, but an extra 15-20 seconds per province x 20 provinces really starts to add up. If this adds an extra 5-7 minutes per city, trying to complete a tournament for multiple cities while waiting for a train or bus becomes real difficult.

How about having the animations on by default, but including an option in the settings to disable battle animations?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Was this part of the patch delayed? Because no matter where or when I click, this doesnt get skipped. If anything, it actually seems to hang on the dancing swords *longer* than before. The whole animation seems to take about 4-5 seconds now, which doesn't seem like much, but an extra 15-20 seconds per province x 20 provinces really starts to add up. If this adds an extra 5-7 minutes per city, trying to complete a tournament for multiple cities while waiting for a train or bus becomes real difficult.

How about having the animations on by default, but including an option in the settings to disable battle animations?

It is a little faster for me. If you do not tap on the screen at all, the crossed swords shake twice and then the results screen puts fills in each squad one at a time. But when I tap on the screen, the results screen loads all the squads at one time. I managed to tap soon enough to only get one shaking swords, but every other time, could not tap quick enough to avoid the second sword shake. But even speeding up the results screen makes it quicker. However, I am doing thing on a low-end tablet, with a screen that is not the most sensitive, and I am finding I have to tap more firmly than I would normally to get the animation speed-up. It is almost like this specific thing in the game needs a firmer finger tap than anything else in the game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This isn't exactly the proper place for it, but I don't want to create a thread for it, so I'll voice the question here. WHERE IS THE PREMIUM EXPANSION DISCOUNT? Hasn't been one for quite some time. I know this because I've had the diamond goods for buying another at full price for quite some time (and, no, I'm not buying it at full price).

@Nonchalant Antipathy there is a premium expansion sale on right now in both my game and in my girlfriend's. Did you get it too?

enyinil

I've been wondering the same thing. It is significantly longer for me and cannot be tapped through. In fact, I was actually able to tap through most encounters (roughly 8/10) before the update, so this slowdown is maddening. I would also like to see a toggle.

Deleted User - 312108

I've been wondering the same thing. It is significantly longer for me and cannot be tapped through. In fact, I was actually able to tap through most encounters (roughly 8/10) before the update, so this slowdown is maddening. I would also like to see a toggle.
If you tap where the completion button (I can't remember what it displays as) it usually skips. But I still hate the stupid animation and want to disable it completely.

enyinil

If you tap where the completion button (I can't remember what it displays as) it usually skips. But I still hate the stupid animation and want to disable it completely.
Used to work that way for me before the update. No longer works since the update. I deleted and reinstalled but no change. I can't be the only one...?