• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Required culture for current level

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Based on the screenshot of your culture above, your are getting 86K from buffs, but can only use 54K. so 32,000 in wasted buffs.
That would be 10 visits to your MH instead, totalling 1.2 million coins.

You should at least figure out which buildings would give you 50-60K in buffs, and ask your FS to only buff those and to switch to your MH if they are already buffed.

DeletedUser3507

My Mh is lvl 25
And if you figure 300k per residence thats 8.4m gold stored if full.
Gold is not really an issue for me unless I hit a 5500k activation cost and do a 3200k scout.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My Mh is lvl 25
And if you figure 300k per residence thats 8.4m gold stored if full.
Gold is not really an issue for me unless I hit a 5500k activation cost and do a 3200k scout.
This information is irrelevant.
You got 32,000 culture worth of buffs that give you exactly zero of anything. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
1,200,000 coins is more than nothing.
Whether you blow it on the wholesaler, or use it to buy KP (I know you love to) it's still better than nothing.

CanDaMan

I don't care as much about culture as I do about population. Without culture I can still survive and expand, without population I can't. That's where the combo building come into the mix. You now have a culture building that you can't sell to open space, unless you don't mind going into the red. I'll sell my lower 'culture only' buildings first. I have an Engineering background, but I don't even want to do the math, I want to play the game. Play shouldn't be work.

DeletedUser3297

Total pop: 24075
Working pop: 20954
60uc7WV.png