• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Resolved

StarLoad

.... It seems somehow hardware acceleration got corrupted because when I try to just log back in, that's the message I get.
Usually this happens after a driver update and closing the browser and restarting it should fix it, always has for me

Huor

For some reason doesn't work on the chrome book. Chrome OS still has a long way to go.

Huor

I mainly use it for the app so it's on a big screen with a mouse. For most things, the app is far better and easier to use then the browser. That being said, I have no idea how it would work on a little phone. Would not even try it! I suspect a lot of dead cities come from people seeing the commercials on tv and thinking that looks like fun. Followed by oh s... This is not like crushing candy at all. lol.