• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Riggs

• Thread starter DeletedUser1053
  • Start date

DeletedUser1053

I have been playing for a while now, but I have never formally introduced myself on the forum.

I have a city on Wyn and Aren, listed in that order because that is the order I built them. On Aren, I can always get the goods I need. On Wyn, I can not, unfortunately. But, I enjoy the people I play with, so I will find a way.

I hope to see all of you in game, and possibly interact here on the forums as well.

Deleted User - 312108

Hi Riggs, are you in a fellowship on Win? If so, you might want to change to a more trade focused group :) It does help especially if you aren't in an active neighborhood. Aren, I have several advanced players who take good care of me, but still primarily trade through the fellowship.

DeletedUser1053

I see the trade fed on Wyn. thanks for letting me know about it. As I said, I will find a way as I enjoy the people I play with.

DeletedUser1161

I really hope it works for you! I ended up moving but that's not the solution for everyone. Varron was able to get lots of crystal for our fellowship in the Arendyll Trading Post.