• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ring lines or numbers

DeletedUser2963

This would be so helpful for new players, allowing them to stay inside the goldilocks zone or wonder out of it should they choose.

DeletedUser6335

This is really a good and helpful idea - and since, as @SoggyShorts showed in a picture, the colored rings are already in use in Wiki they should just go ahead and implement it in game. Anything to lessen time taken on mind numbing "tasks" and to help the players would be a wonderful q.o.l. improvement! *Please, please pretty please Devs - do this, pretty please with a cherry on top!

DeletedUser3640

Right now there are 3 ways
-start at home and count
-if scouted, open up a fight and look at the ranking points (4 points = ring 4)
-if not scouted look at cost and compare to others

Didn't know that, thanks. Even though I like the idea of a visual indication, this option seems easy enough..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Didn't know that, thanks. Even though I like the idea of a visual indication, this option seems easy enough..
Right but that only works for open provinces, not locked or ready to scout. I like to scout evenly, rather than like a starfish. This means doing a whole lap around your discovered area mousing over each scoutable hex to check the price. In other worlds If I have 10+ scouted, opening each one to see what is the cheapest sucks too.

Deleted User - 691030

Love this idea! This definitely needs to implemented!

edeba

Is their no development triage? This doesn't seem like a difficult fix. I remember I once had the ear of a person in charge and by being able to give good, constructive feedback to the boss, well, within a day or two all of the easy programming fixes that people had been asking for for months were done... It cut the "we want" list roughly in half.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is their no development triage? This doesn't seem like a difficult fix.
We know there's triage. the community managers present to the developers any suggestion that gets enough interest. What we don't know is if there's been enough interest shown, or how deep the list is and how complex the coding is. It might be already in the queue for the future, or they might have decided it isn't worth the programming time, or they might already have something else in the plan. There are hundreds of things that don't seem like a difficult fix. that doesn't mean they aren't, or that the developers want to do it.