• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of Phoenix

DeletedUser6100

I have searched for a thread that will tell me the tasks for this event - I need to get ahead on some of the longer ones so I have a chance to get something - I only get relics and feathers - the buildings have alluded me, but I digress..... Can somebody post the tasks or share with me the link to see them posted? thanks!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ouch! There are just over 4 days left. You're going to have to work really hard at this point

Liang Yee

Ladies and gentlemen, just wondering about the event. It's going to end in 23 hours and 19 minutes. But the Daily Exclusive Phoenix Excursion offer is going to end in 21 hours and 19 minutes. So what will happen for the last 2 hours of the event? Will they offer another new Daily Exclusive? I was wondering whether I should just spend all the sky essence or wait till the last 2 hours and see if something better will show up :D