• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Run contest for new graphics / "skins."

DeletedUser6092

Low cost method for increasing player interactions with your company. Small contests with in game rewards for winners & maybe even second or third place. There are people with serious art skills playing your games. Use their talents to help beautify your graphics. Winners get something, if you use them they have bragging rights. Some people might even include on resume. Maybe break into kids vs adults with age cut off. You may need to limit the number of times one player can win or place.

Lawyers can figure out how to make it so you have rights to the results. This seems like no-brainer, but it will take planning time. Be sure to include exact pixel dimensions, etc. Customer interactions are key to business like yours.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Crowd sourcing is an amazing option for a company like this. I would love it if I could pay my "employees" with imaginary pixels. The only downside is the time required to manage it, sorting through 100s or thousands of submissions....but you can crowd source that again! Just have a look at these forums, we love judging other peoples ideas.

DeletedUser6092

Crowd sourcing is an amazing option for a company like this. I would love it if I could pay my "employees" with imaginary pixels. The only downside is the time required to manage it, sorting through 100s or thousands of submissions....but you can crowd source that again! Just have a look at these forums, we love judging other peoples ideas.

That is another way to get player interactions. Voting for winners is a great idea!

DeletedUser2870

I agree this would be a great way to get players more involved. Doesnt need to be very hard legally, its being done in many instances.
However, I really am not very optimistic since the dev team hardly seems willing to listen to playersuggestions