• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

MarkJohnson1

Inno needs to add wording on the Season's Blessing chest page that you only get to choose a chest if you have bought the Season Pass. I had to field multiple questions about it this past week. And I will probably have to go through the same rigmarole at the end of the next seasonal quest about it too. A bit of extra wording, an "x" symbol like they do on the Season Pass buildings or a tool-tip or pop-up on the browser version would help convey it better. Some of my players were thinking of sending in support tickets when they didn't get a choice which is a waste of everyone's time.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The seasons of dreams was a nicely designed event. Long term, but only a little bit to do each day. Far less pressure then the bigger never ending events. And with the type of prizes given, they are nice to have but no huge loss if you dont get some.
I would however make a few changes; mainly to the quests presented.
1. Get rid of the 'spend x amount of event currency' / 'cash in event currency'. This showed up when ever a bigger event was going on and it sucks. It can screw over those that plan ahead and want to cash in on a certain day/prize. As well as those that might not have any available since they did cash on on a certain day.
2. Get rid of the 'use magical manufacturing enchantment'. This one might not seem like a big deal, but i find it highly irritating. Use one of the other enchantments; the PoP or EE is fine. Just not the MM. - MM is by far the hardest to get of the three. My supplies of PoP and EE are almost 3 to 1 compared to MM. And the magic acadamey is busy making catalysts. MM is also already heavily used in the FA events. At this rate we might start needing more MM jsut for events alone then we get through tourney. Especially if you get a 'use 10 MM' weekly quest... Im just saying, we have three main enchantments, and the one hardest to get was the one that showed up the most... come on...
3. While this mini event is nice, its highly inconvenient during a FA. You shouldnt have two different events going on where both of them is telling you to make completely different things at the same time. Even I, who generally does everything, skipped seasons of dreams during the FA. Fa requires a lot as it is. Dont add even more on top of that. Maybe pause the seasons of dreams during an FA? Or something.. but both shouldnt be on at the same time.

I think those three adjsutments would be pretty simple but would help out the mini event a whole lot.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The seasons of dreams was a nicely designed event. Long term, but only a little bit to do each day. Far less pressure then the bigger never ending events. And with the type of prizes given, they are nice to have but no huge loss if you dont get some.
I would however make a few changes; mainly to the quests presented.
1. Get rid of the 'spend x amount of event currency' / 'cash in event currency'. This showed up when ever a bigger event was going on and it sucks. It can screw over those that plan ahead and want to cash in on a certain day/prize. As well as those that might not have any available since they did cash on on a certain day.
2. Get rid of the 'use magical manufacturing enchantment'. This one might not seem like a big deal, but i find it highly irritating. Use one of the other enchantments; the PoP or EE is fine. Just not the MM. - MM is by far the hardest to get of the three. My supplies of PoP and EE are almost 3 to 1 compared to MM. And the magic acadamey is busy making catalysts. MM is also already heavily used in the FA events. At this rate we might start needing more MM jsut for events alone then we get through tourney. Especially if you get a 'use 10 MM' weekly quest... Im just saying, we have three main enchantments, and the one hardest to get was the one that showed up the most... come on...
3. While this mini event is nice, its highly inconvenient during a FA. You shouldnt have two different events going on where both of them is telling you to make completely different things at the same time. Even I, who generally does everything, skipped seasons of dreams during the FA. Fa requires a lot as it is. Dont add even more on top of that. Maybe pause the seasons of dreams during an FA? Or something.. but both shouldnt be on at the same time.

I think those three adjsutments would be pretty simple but would help out the mini event a whole lot.

The next 75-day season, the Season of Joy, will start on the Live servers in another week or two. None of the quests you disliked were changed at all in the next season, as we have seen so far on Beta.