• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

Alram

Flippers just flip
Now that Jackluyt has retired, no quest list - this time for Secrets/Alchemy - has the quest point value listed. This would be helpful in figuring out the final chances of making the 9th artifact of the evolving bldg.
Does it matter? If you get to the last day, you know if you made it or not.

Gkyr

Chef
Yes, that site has gone way downhill since Jack left. You can find the amounts here but you have to translate the site...https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/p/i-grandi-scavi-missioni.html
Thank you very much. I can read Italian but never has a reason to visit. Now I know: I'm going to be short by about 30 points.
@Gkyr there are others that makes quest lists, e.g. idavis:
https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html#quests
I did not post clearly. I did not say that I am currently making use of iDavis's list but that he does not include point values on his quest list.
Also I have yet to receive the event announcement by email with the free 100 currency.
Do not fret. I don't think that many people reliably got extra points. I always get the emailed points but this time I did not. I think they are puttering around with their email machine.
Does it matter? If you get to the last day, you know if you made it or not.
I did not post clearly. I want to be able to choose ahead of time if I (a) buy event currency with diamonds, (b) ignore the Steam Golem, or (c) scavenge a few remaining event pop-ups like crazy. That is why it matters. It matters to me.

Last edited:

Fayeanne

Wow, the final quest is brutal. :D
Luckily can be done with sufficent time boosters.
I feel bad for cities with no encounters, though.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Final results.. little different in currency then usual..

Both cities finished every quests, gathered around the city edges at the same time, got all milestones.
Differences; (which is a new one) Dom has two ashen phoenixes, lvl10 and 9. Necro has two lvl 10 and 10. And for the first time, only necro got the 100 gift email. Dom did not...

Dominion:
Total currency: 5538 (not counting chests during cash in)
267 event points.
Bronze league
9 artifacts
7 currency remaining with 10h left in event

Necro:
Total currency: 5835 (not counting chests during cash in)
296 point
silver league
9 artifacts
8 currency remaining

A 300 difference in currency is one i dont have an answer for 0.o There is a diff of 100 from the email, but i have no idea where the other 200 difference came from. They all did the same quests and got the same bonuses (except the email). I hardly think the 0.1% diff in ashen counts for that: 4% vs 3.9%. So im not sure how that happened.

Near 30 points difference in the end. But i guess with 300 diff in starting currency.. and i didnt bother keeping track of random chest currency this time. So thats plausible.

Both got 9 artifacts which is most important i guess. They have been real stinggie with that last one in the last few events. So its sadly not a given even if you do everything.

Side note: Those new daily quests system has the quest to cash in on one chest in the event.... highly annoying. And penilizes anyone that cashes in all there currency.

small update: +30 currency for the last daily bonus.
necro: +38 currency
+2 points form 20&20 chests.

dom: +39 currency
+2 points form one 45 chest

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
So im not sure how that happened.
Certain chests offered extra currency. This is the reason why two of my cities fared better than the one where I have an Ashen Phoenix. But even this latter city managed to finish in the Silver League. Although I usually obtain all the artifacts, I don't always make it so far.
IMG07.jpg

IMG02.jpg

IMG01.jpg

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Certain chests offered extra currency. This is the reason why two of my cities fared better than the one where I have an Ashen Phoenix. But even this latter city managed to finish in the Silver League. Although I usually obtain all the artifacts, I don't always make it so far.
no, that difference in currency was before i cashed in.