• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

truelinor

Kelly kills Kens' kung-fu kicking kangaroo, kitchenwares?
kitchenwares? LOL What's that got to do with the sentence? It's just so random!

Nifty Nurse Nancy nourished Ned's nimble neck. Next, Nurse Nancy neatly numbered Ned's nasty nails. Now Ned named Nurse Nancy, "Noble Nurse Nancy".

Frappuccino

Orange originally originated outside Oman outwardly offering open-mouthed oranges, optimal orangutans, outrageous opticians, opinionated ocelots, odoriferous octopi, or other options obstructed, obfuscated, or overzealous organophosphates .

@truelinor Imagine a game of Clue.

DeletedUser20539

Petty Peter's paltry picky petulance pushed Patricia's priorities past possible.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
"Quigley's quacking quantifies quakes quality?" Quinten quietly questioned Quagg.
"Quick Quigley, quacks quantify quakes quality -- Query "Quigley's Quake Quantifiying Quacks."
Quinten quickly queired "Quigley's Quake Quantifiying Quacks,"
Questionable quantification! Quagg, Qualitatively questionable!"

Deleted User - 848945560

Originally, observant Ollie's offer overflowed open-heartedly. Oddly, Oswald openly obeyed.

***OPEN LETTER TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THIS SENTENCE THREAD***
I have enjoyed these sentences so very much that I thought I would like to add some to my website. I have written to a moderator and received permission to do this, I just need the poster's permission. I would like to open it up for suggestions of your favorites as well! Please send me your favorite sentences, along with the name of the original poster so I can ask them for permission. If you have one of your own you thought was especially good, please don't be shy - go ahead and send it to me and include your permission when you do so, if you don't mind. Thanks everyone!
If any of mine were good you are welcome to use them

shimmerfly

Whimsical windchimes, wonderful wildflowers, welcomed wisdom, weaken women who want warmth, well-being, wonder.