• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

DeletedUser20539

Should be "I" next.....
Irene insisted Ivan investigate inconsistent ideas in Isaacs impulsive initiations

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Dog doesn't dally, digs ditch down, down, down! Does dirt delay downward direction?

Welcome to the forum, and the Sentence game. And now for "J"

Jack jumped.
Jacks' jumping jostled Jill's juice. "Jeez, Jack," Jill joked, "jumping juice justifies Jacks's jumping?"
Jack just jumped joylessly.

shimmerfly

I'll do "L" so the next one will be MMMMMMMM....We've all made the wrong page mistake. easy to do.

Lilting Lily left lazy Lewis lounging listlessly liquifying licorice liquor.

DeletedUser20539

My mother made me marvelous milkshakes making memories my most monumental moments

Iamaita

Do I detect a happy hour theme, @shimmerfly? Lol count me in! Also, a keg of kahlua? :D Yes, please.

@SeaWolf you beat me to it again! My mead making monks will have to wait another day. Your milkshake is much better than mine anyway.

And N:
Ned noticed, “Nobody’s nabbing nog.” Nancy neared, nose noting no nutmeg. “Ned, Nice nogs need nutmeg,” Nancy nagged.

GlamDoll

Obliterated on operatic opinions, oh obstacles oozing, obviously, often-times overtures open operationalism obsessiveness, objecting on overspeculation.

shimmerfly

@Iamaita Why yes....maybe you do?? Is anything not better with a nip of kahlua in it? I bet there is some in nog.

Petrified Patty picked Penny's petunias perkily padding petaled paths.

Deleted User - 848945560

Thank you for the welcome! And now to try my hand at the letter 'Q'
Querulous Quails Quarrel, Questioning Queries

DeletedUser26692

Regina regurgitated Roberts rotten raspberries..... requested refund.

ajqtrz

Obliterated on operatic opinions, oh obstacles oozing, obviously, often-times overtures open operationalism obsessiveness, objecting on overspeculation.

Huh?! LOL. But I do love the word "overspeculation" here.

Sam stood silently suggesting Sally's stance sure seemed stupid.

DeletedUser20539

When William wooed Wendy, Wendy winked willingly with wide-eyed wonder

Iamaita

Yesterday’s yammering yielded yawns.

(not true... everything posted here was delightful as usual. :))

edited because I just realized I skipped x... I’m too tired to even attempt it. Sorry for speaking out of turn. Lol

ajqtrz

"Xactly! X xtra xebecs!" Xavior xclaimed! (X=10 in case you didn't know Roman. .... is "X:" getting harder or are my brain cells becoming more rigid? hmmmmm)

Next: Z