• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

GlamDoll

@AtaguS
No ooops! You were faster & I am fine with it! I see why you have such a gorgeous avatar & sig! Not jelly in the slightest. `.~

Vehemently vexed.

DeletedUser20539

:oops: I don't have a clue what is next????? :rolleyes: A?
An Apple An Afternoon always amuses Alice and an avocado applies as an afterthought

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Vella's velvet violin vanquished Vinny's viola.

AJ

I hate quoting myself but it's an apology. When I open this thread I expect to be taken to the last entry -- and often I'm taken to the last entry of the last FULL page.... with several on the next page. So I miss that you all have moved to other letters. I'll try to focus on insuring I'm at the last entry.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

AJ

LordVorKon

I hate quoting myself but it's an apology. When I open this thread I expect to be taken to the last entry -- and often I'm taken to the last entry of the last FULL page.... with several on the next page. So I miss that you all have moved to other letters. I'll try to focus on insuring I'm at the last entry.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

AJ

Xenforo takes you to the first unread message, almost always.

shimmerfly

@ajqtrz Lots have made the same mistake. It is only a small mistake! no worries

Do dancing donkeys dilly dally down deep dark dunes doing dances daily?

DeletedUser20539

Fred frankly forgot Felicia's festive fiesta fantasy, facing ferocious friction.

Deleted User - 848945560

Dog doesn't dally, digs ditch down, down, down! Does dirt delay downward direction?