• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Separate notifications of visits from notifications of trades

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
That is still likely a never. Something about the amount of extra space it would require in a phone's storage, plus the bandwidth to run the fights as they do in browser. This game is already close to using 2 gb of storage. Having that go up a bunch just for the small number of manual fighters would cause a lot of people to no longer have room for the game.
:rolleyes:
This is not directed at you personally Enevhar. I just don't think this 'excuses' them from their promise of parity. We have it on FoE.

Myne

Oh Wise One
@helya My suggestion for wording the request would be: In light of the "great migration", players are very happy with the results and are having trouble keeping up with returning all the help they are getting from their neighbors and from notifications from the trader. 10 pages is not enough to stay current with all the notifications. May we please have either more pages or a new tab to separate the two notices? We are aware you have said no in the past but that was before the game migration was repaired to work correctly.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I tried to bring this up last Q&A and the unbelievable response was
"If it's something that players really want and they bring it up more we'll look into it.

26:55
Yep
This answer, and the one previous, just go to show, what we more experienced players have been telling y'all. The Developers have no idea how their game actually works.
Player: If I win a prize in chapter 5 but leave it unclaimed in the questline, will it be Chapter 6? (Assuming I change chapters in the interim).
Dev: I don't know, I have to check, but, hem haw, I am going to say no.
Lel: Of course it's chapter 6, I've been doing this since Wonky Walter, personally.

Soggy: Can't you split up notices?
Dev: We have no plans to do this, maybe if people ask for it, but wouldn't we know if they have?

*Face palm*
Every Forum that I read, and reportedly a few that I don't, have requested this, do they need a petition?

Last edited:

BrinDarby

*Face palm*
Every Forum that I read, and reportedly a few that I don't, have requested this, do they need a petition?
they need "Elvenar for dummies", a Roadmap w/GPS + turn/turn instructions, Glasses, a Homing Pigeon,
a bottle of Prevegen, an executive assistant, and a spine... ( to stand up to the Mgrs/bean counters )

able99

Helya,
If you are allowed to share the lists, it would be interesting to see the list of 14 items that are waiting to be implemented. It will help us understand the types of things INNO thinks is useful.