• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Shenanigan Elves Holiday Gift Guide

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I doubt this lady would like the idea of being offered pet food ;)
I have a friend that works for a well-known international confectionery conglomerate. Unknown to most, some of the commonly known pet food brands are under their corporate umbrella too. One day she said she toured the factory and taste tested the cat food. I just about turned green, but then she explained the tuna that they use for the premium high end cat food is actually a much higher grade tuna than the ones canned for even human consumption. So in this case, she was just eating fancy tuna, prob for the crazy cat people that walk the promenade with their cats in strollers.

Zoof

I have a friend that works for a well-known international confectionery conglomerate. Unknown to most, some of the commonly known pet food brands are under their corporate umbrella too. One day she said she toured the factory and taste tested the cat food. I just about turned green, but then she explained the tuna that they use for the premium high end cat food is actually a much higher grade tuna than the ones canned for even human consumption. So in this case, she was just eating fancy tuna, prob for the crazy cat people that walk the promenade with their cats in strollers.
Somehow, it's comforting to know that some of the pet food that I stocked back when I worked at a grocery store is actually (more than?) fit for human consumption, and that I wasn't going crazy when I peered through the transparent lid and thought "That actually looks better than some of the stuff in the human food sections; wonder if it tastes as good?" but never manned (catted?) up to actually trying it.

Count Rupert

Somehow, it's comforting to know that some of the pet food that I stocked back when I worked at a grocery store is actually (more than?) fit for human consumption, and that I wasn't going crazy when I peered through the transparent lid and thought "That actually looks better than some of the stuff in the human food sections; wonder if it tastes as good?" but never manned (catted?) up to actually trying it.

It wouldn't have been the tuna in it that I would have wondered was fit for human consumption. :p

Silver Lady

Did you know that tuna can actually be addictive to some cats. Also fish in general is not a recommended dietary protein for cats as fish is not a part of their normal diet except for the Fishing Cat (Prionailurus viverrinus) that is native to parts of Asia. It is not unusual for domestic cats to develop an allergy to fish.

BrinDarby

@crackie ,
Help Shananagan Elves !

Did you forget to send out annual Calendars to the Devs ?
Can you please FedEx them 1, and annually send them one
so that from now on, some numbnuts doesnt make a Lock'd Task
on a day that .... well, that cannot be accomplished..... ??

Such as Tourn Encounters on Sun/Mon , or
Spire Encounters on Fri/Sat.

crackie

@crackie ,
Help Shananagan Elves !

Did you forget to send out annual Calendars to the Devs ?
Can you please FedEx them 1, and annually send them one
so that from now on, some numbnuts doesnt make a Lock'd Task
on a day that .... well, that cannot be accomplished..... ??

Such as Tourn Encounters on Sun/Mon , or
Spire Encounters on Fri/Sat.
@BrinDarby I don't think this will work as well as you think. The Shenanigan Elves would probably send them calendars featuring Photoshopped forum members in swimsuits or firemen outfits while giving non-February months extra leap year days. And then we'll get Tourney encounter quests on Sun/Mon or Spire Encounters on Fri/Sat. Hey, wait a minute...

crackie

I don’t know, @Sprite1313. They finally got rid of the Winter Lampions, but nerfed the MA in the process so badly that I don’t remember when’s the last time I got 500:diamond: from a Mystery Object chest. They are problem solving too similar to those mischievous elves.