• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Silver level

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It's likely just referring to the percentile approach of the leagues, which has a finite number of players in each League. It's just worded weird.
Random numbers for example. There are 1000 active cities in the event, that means at 1%, only 10 can be in Gold at one time. As soon as the first 10 cities earn any points at all, then Gold is full, and you have to earn more points than the lowest scoring of those 10 in order to take their place. The only time this is not true is during the final hour of an event, when the minimum needed for each league is frozen. At that point, more than 10 of those 1000 could make gold and not kick anyone out, because the percent limit is lifted for that last hour. Other than during that final hour, if you are on the edge of what is needed for 1% and gold league, and someone else increases their score to just higher than yours, you drop to 1.001% and fall out of Gold.
Thanks guys. I recall that now; it's just that the wording was so bad that I couldn't wrap my head around it. Getting late; I'd better go to sleep, lol.

Count Rupert

What you need to make silver is a function of how desirable the prize is for most players. It's possible to make silver without spending cash if it's not very desirable. More desirable it is, the higher score needed to make silver because players are spending money and there's more competition for the spots. . The prizes offered if you make silver are also a factor if players in the competition to be in silver.

Tehya1

What you need to make silver is a function of how desirable the prize is for most players.
The prize this time was highly desirable for caterers, so I didn't expect to make silver, but I did on one of my cities without spending anything. That city had all the luck with the chests. I won lots of currency from the chest and it seemed like I got more drops and/or doubles and triples when I collected.

Moho

Chef
When the League system was launched I experienced the same disappointment but I got over it pretty quickly. Even though there are aspects I dislike about Elvenar, I think INNO is entitled to make any decisions it wants regarding the game and put them into effect the way it pleases. In addition, in my case it is a free service, and frankly I find it decent not to complain too much when I make no financial contribution.

elvenbee

There was a time, before league's, when we just played events. The league competition and prizes are just a little something extra for those who are interested in them.
I just consider it a participation gift at this point and don't look at them anymore, lol

Tehya1

I just consider it a participation gift at this point and don't look at them anymore, lol
Same. I got really upset with the league system after my first few events, but the only thing that bothered me since was when they upped the minimum points to get the whole event bldg/bldgs from 240 to 260 without adjusting anything else, like available event currency. They seem to have adjusted the amount of available currency and potential currency to accommodate that difference now.

elvenbee

Same. I got really upset with the league system after my first few events, but the only thing that bothered me since was when they upped the minimum points to get the whole event bldg/bldgs from 240 to 260 without adjusting anything else, like available event currency. They seem to have adjusted the amount of available currency and potential currency to accommodate that difference now.
I don't know if they have adjusted anything to accommodate the difference.. Last event, I was able to upgrade the building to level 10 without spending any diamonds, but this event I had to spend diamonds to get the last level in all three of my worlds because I don't trust Inno to make that an FA prize... /: